IT.COM

Why did the points rise from 500 to 1000?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
OH man!?!?!

why?? dude, I got over 500 around the same day as the count changed to 1000!!
Please tell me why it went up to 1000
is there anyway that it can return to 500?

Im sad....very sadd...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Nono

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The 500 deal for the new registration was a limited deal for the forst 5 users only it used to be 1000 but RJ ( forum admin) was kind enough to change it for a small while

Youve got to admint though 1000 NP$ is a good deal for a free domain name

Just hang in there and im sure youll reach it :)

•••
Custom Avatar was 100, now 200?
Actually, everythings doubled. DNF sindrome!
With all do respect, but... "Buy An Italic Username" Costs: 600 §???

Why don't they charge for using smileys as well..?
:( Ooops, there goes 2§...

•••
Yea but I think it's fair. I mean 500 is pretty easy to get...

•••
Pretty to get?
Maybe i misunderstood somthing but it was hard to get my first 200 :P

•••
I would post here more if there we a few more forums and a more active community... and the load time got better. Right now those are things killing this forum for me. If those problems were fixed I would be getting thousands :-P

•••
Originally posted by kohashi
I would post here more if there we a few more forums and a more active community... and the load time got better. Right now those are things killing this forum for me. If those problems were fixed I would be getting thousands :-P

Agreed. I am super admin on a board with someone else and that's why I am not always here. I got the last 500 domain registration and I got my first 500 in less than 2 weeks from referring and posting.. so maybe 1000 won't be hard to get....

•••
Originally posted by kohashi

Errr ... I find there are a LOT of forums, and an INCREASING amount of threads and active participaton, IMO. Load times are being addressed, as I understand it ... and, I believe RJ posted about transferring the site to some MEGA servers to make it lightning quick for all! WooHoo.
My posts are right up there, along with my NP$'s ... so, I guess everyone has their own thoughts on the matter. Personally, I love the place and wouldn't change a thing! The membership growth and Alexa numbers have been phenomenal in the past two weeks, as well. :)
Have fun.
B-)

•••
hey, your not losing any money, so i think it's all good

•••
Originally posted by Lord
hey, your not losing any money, so i think it's all good

Exactly. Be happy you can get your own domain without paying.

•••
The domain prices were announced when the program started back in February, and it was planned in public that the domains would be 1000 NP$, with the first 5 being 500 NP$

The reason for this of course was it was a lot harder to earn 500 NP$ when there were only 5 to 10 active threads per day to post in. Today there's over 100 active threads to share in!

:)

•••
Originally posted by Tehno.org
Custom Avatar was 100, now 200?
Actually, everythings doubled. DNF sindrome!
With all do respect, but... "Buy An Italic Username" Costs: 600 §???

Why don't they charge for using smileys as well..?
:( Ooops, there goes 2§...

Hehe... actually that's incorrect. We lowered the price of an avatar from 600 to 200. The cost of a custom user title has also been cut in half to 200.

None of the other prices were changed. An Italic Username (600 NP$) and Glowing Username (1200 NP$) are purposely priced high from the start of the site to add prestige to those features.

:hearts:

Not to worry, we won't be taxing the smilies, and this forum will always be free to participate in!

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Hehe... actually that's incorrect. We lowered the price of an avatar from 600 to 200. The cost of a custom user title has also been cut in half to 200.

None of the other prices were changed. An Italic Username (600 NP$) and Glowing Username (1200 NP$) are purposely priced high from the start of the site to add prestige to those features.

:hearts:

Not to worry, we won't be taxing the smilies, and this forum will always be free to participate in!

Thanks for clarifying, RJ!
Will you be doubling my membership fee anytime soon ($0 x double = $0!!)? :D

:bah:

Have fun, everybody!

•••
i don't know anything about it because i'm new here

•••
It's kinda fair, because it isnt ur money. And ur getting a domain for posting>.< wow!

•••
Yea, I don't see how you're going to sell many glowing usernames as they are more expensive than domains.

•••
I'm sure we'll see some glowing users before too long. :)

•••
The reason i see why the glow is what it is is becuase thats what makes it special i mean if it was $200 there would be a few hundred users with glow

•••
•••
Senile avatar owner

Originally posted by -RJ-

Well, must be my memory then...sorry, i'm not that young anymore. :hehe: :red:

•••
you know, you should raise domains to $10,000

:-P

and than posts to $3 per reply..which make it a little more reasonable, because buying a domain should be the most expensive as thats really the only one your spending money on.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back