NameSilo

Why do sellers on here sell the same DN?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Heesoon

Upgraded Member
Impact
I'm a newbie on NPs and I don't want to come off as a grouch in this statement at all. However, I have noticed that week-after-week the same Sellers have the Exact Same Domain Names posted for over a month already (*length I've been an active member). Shouldn't NP Sellers optimise their chance of selling by posting "different" domain names for sale, if they aren't receiving any feedback on current DN? (Speaking on behalf of DN Investors, such as myself)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i propose cap at 10 pages’ bumps.

i admire the hustle, (Especial paying Npers)

but at some point, enough; it’s gotta give.

Last edited:
•••
I do this myself, after a few days or weeks, if no interest, I'm off to what's next and it can go to a landing page

•••
Also friendly reminder;

Edit “DNS” to “DN” this title (before it’s too late)

Big difference! top under “options”

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Also friendly reminder;

Edit “DNS” to “DN” this title (before it’s too late)

Big difference! top under “options”

Samer
Good catch!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Agreed!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I'm a newbie on NPs and I don't want to come off as a grouch in this statement at all. However, I have noticed that week-after-week the same Sellers have the Exact Same Domain Names posted for over a month already (*length I've been an active member). Shouldn't NP Sellers optimise their chance of selling by posting "different" domain names for sale, if they aren't receiving any feedback on current DN? (Speaking on behalf of DN Investors, such as myself)

Hi

some who bump everyday, with the same domains, can get ignored
then there are those who have a long running thread, which may have same domains in title.... but they add new domains to the list.
so, for such threads, you may have to read them in reverse. :)

others, like myself, may have long running threads, with same names in title, and will add new acquisitions to the list a well.

also, you really don't know if they are getting feed back or not, unless you have access to their pm's and/or are reading each sales thread to see if anybody posted sold or posted "pm sent"

still, i get what you're saying and from my perspective, feel free to grouch, grumble or growl anytime you feel like it

:)

imo...

•••
Hi

some who bump everyday, with the same domains, can get ignored
then there are those who have a long running thread, which may have same domains in title.... but they add new domains to the list.
so, for such threads, you may have to read them in reverse. :)

others, like myself, may have long running threads, with same names in title, and will add new acquisitions to the list a well.

also, you really don't know if they are getting feed back or not, unless you have access to their pm's and/or are reading each sales thread to see if anybody posted sold or posted "pm sent"

still, i get what you're saying and from my perspective, feel free to grouch, grumble or growl anytime you feel like it

:)

imo...
Just for the record, I never said "I personally" know if they're not receiving feedback but when there are no replies posted on posts week after week, you have to conclude the obvious.

You should consider to make it easier for us DN Investors to not have long running threads that perspective buyers have to scan hours on end the same exact longn names list we had to scan weeks previous. It would most likely optimise your sales.

Last edited:
•••
Just for the record, I never said "I personally" know if they're not receiving feedback but when there are no replies posted on posts week after week, you have to conclude the obvious.

You should consider to make it easier for us DN Investors to not have long running threads that perspective buyers have to scan hours on end the same exact longn names list we had to scan weeks previous. It would most likely optimise your sales.

Not sure where all the confusion is?

Biggie uses one thread to have a store;

Ive actually seen him make a sale there before
this instantly disqualifies him from topic thread.
That’s not what this topic is about;

Do something 10+ pages bumping 1 domain
admire the hustle, but anybody else get bored? OP went further say; reflect negative industry;
i tend to agree; try switching it up, keep it fresh

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back