Domain Empire

discuss Why is Intelend still spamming?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr. Deleted

Slabaugh.com 800-266-2728Top Member
Impact
I get these messages all the time from them and for other domains, and one time I tried to see if they really liked them enough to give them fair valuations, but no, even though they dont care to value them fairly, and if I remember correctly they valued Deceivers at about 20% of what I paid, they still email me about the same domain AGAIN!

Hello there,

My name is Kristie with Intelend.com. We are taking a moment to reach out to premium domain owners like yourself to introduce ourselves and our latest product.

Intelend is a unique financing company that can advance you money based on the value of your premium domain names. These funds can be used to acquire additional domains, cover personal expenses, or even starting a new business.

Here are some of the finer points:
- Advances can be deposited within 24-48 hours
- No credit check required
- We are based in the USA, but accept applications from all over the world
- You maintain the use of your domain name(s) the entire time
- Based on your domain deceivers.com, we would like to speak with you

To begin the process, you can quickly head on over to our website, fill out 5 easy fields, and one of our senior officers will be in touch with you.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate in asking me. I am here to help you understand what we do, and how we can help you.

Thanks,
Kristie Allen - [email protected]
Intelend.com - We advance money on premium domain names

Reference Links:
About our Founder - Learn about how we got started in this market

Intelend.com
PO Box 191062
Atlanta, Georgia 31119

This email was sent to you because you have been identified as a premium domain owner. If you do not wish to receive further emails from us please Reply and include "REMOVE" in the subject or body of the message.
2dWGJdpQj3koMufd8OJ1hlD-t5siq2fGfir2p32l2qpra2Zcxv8HpNaG70nwRKJmCmAAOpzEbDPY1Tckn6uZGmgGoRNfTyEVx5yfkcgW0_BU5t1lBoJlCyvkM1C6D88qDaOAN8YWW4k71BimsuLOwp4RVJKAhEI0sIdgaFaRCuW-og=s0-d-e1-ft
yvX_63YqoJvwPfIqMW-N2NBhyAN4mSrUNotw5m-DuDdHQaCOx7SZiNIzzoGpLKlGcoRur89I20_mqTOaov7XFRHVd3wnB9-1lXXof8MzAhDG41YWfx2fGZAOG_8jDkq00Wr9RTv9ZU90w_xLNvg5GhEvoakw-KWksHChbcEfOxwP=s0-d-e1-ft

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't received an email from them in a month or so, but I received several emails before then.

I figured what the heck, I'll check it out. So I responded to them and sent them some of my better names to see what they would lend. Instead, they just wanted to know how much I wanted to borrow. I asked "how much will you lend on these" ? Just an irritating circular conversation.

It would be different if I initiated contact, but they marketed themselves to me.

Has anybody successfully borrowed from them?

•••
Ya, if they consider it "premium", then they should have a value for that name, and BTW, they want you to borrow a min 3K. And they did not think my "premium" names were worth that much.

•••
Ya, if they consider it "premium", then they should have a value for that name, and BTW, they want you to borrow a min 3K. And they did not think my "premium" names were worth that much.
They aren't buyers...
They may not like this comparison, but they are basically pawnbrokers.

They lend money, using domains as collateral.
No pawnbroker will lend full value of collateral.
They would be out of business in weeks. Maybe days.

They don't really wanna own your domain.
They just want you to be motivated to pay back the loan.
That's why they lend a fraction of the value: leverage.

•••
They aren't buyers...
They may not like this comparison, but they are basically pawnbrokers.

They lend money, using domains as collateral.
No pawnbroker will lend full value of collateral.
They would be out of business in weeks. Maybe days.

They don't really wanna own your domain.
They just want you to be motivated to pay back the loan.
That's why they lend a fraction of the value: leverage.
I get that, but why spam people and call it "premium" then insult you on the valuation they give you? If you think your customer's names are chicken shit, dont call them "premium".

•••
I cannot judge whether it's spam or not.

But, they never lend money on chickenshit. That's not good pawn business.
Re-read what I wrote about collateral and the "valuation."
They would NEVER even contact you if they though you had chickenshit.

They only contact people holding good domains.
But business forces prevent from lending on full value.

•••
"They would NEVER even contact you if they though you had chickenshit."

They may not say it, but when they value names I paid $xxxx as next to nothing, like a $xx, that says they dont respect anyone. it is an insult.

•••
She has hit me up twice on the same domain. I never responded as I don't need a loan. If she wants to give me a loan I would default on purpose as I don't need it but I didn't respond as assumed their valuation would be well below an actual sales price I would be happy with so no sense.

•••
Mark as spam, as that is what they are doing.

I no longer receive those stupid emails.

•••
I cannot judge whether it's spam or not.

But, they never lend money on chickenshit. That's not good pawn business.
Re-read what I wrote about collateral and the "valuation."
They would NEVER even contact you if they though you had chickenshit.

They only contact people holding good domains.
But business forces prevent from lending on full value.

I have gotten alot of emails from them all sorts of niches.

•••
Same here, and for names I would say are not so great, and some that are pretty good. Anyway I did not starve for not getting the "loan", but it is annoying to get spammed like that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back