Domain Empire

question Why not

Spaceship
Watch

Babtaza

Established Member
Impact
I have a question, from your point of view, why shouldn't I have bought this RockStarCards.com domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a question, from your point of view, why shouldn't I have bought this RockStarCards.com domain?

if you answer below questions you can help members to give their point of view .

why you wanted this domain ?? To develop it OR to resell it for profit ??
if you own it and planed to resell it , for what price you will offer it for sale ??

•••
If you contact godaddy right away phone or chat you should be able to delete the domain from your account and get your money back. Or you can just expect it not to sell and hold it. I doubt anyone will claim the $130 bin you set. I would not pay $10 for it. I'd say it's worth no more than $25.

Last edited:
•••
if you answer below questions you can help members to give their point of view .

why you wanted this domain ?? To develop it OR to resell it for profit ??
if you own it and planed to resell it , for what price you will offer it for sale ??
To resell it, I want to sell it for 130 $. it is my first domain

•••
To resell it, I want to sell it for 130 $. it is my first domain

Since it is your first domain that means your are beginner and need to learn and keep reading and nothing wrong to lose some money by making mistakes to gain experience at the beginning , all the people who started they passed through the same .

For the domain you menioned if you dig little bit deeper you will find as below attached that hugedomain owned the both singular virgin and the plural virgin ending with ( s ) the one you bough it .
and based of the below three disappointing factors me personaly i will not think to buy such domain ,

( 1 ) The plural one ending with (s) which you bought was dropped recenlty on jan , and before that it was for two years offered by them for sale at $995 with 12 monthly instalments and NOT sold . (They dropped it ) .

1674484991684.png

1674484709341.png

----------------------------------------

( 2 ) The singular is owned by them since 2015 and offered for sale till now and
NOT sold

1674484439940.png

1674484503980.png

------------------------------------------

( 3 ) Very low result in google search engine !

1674486612003.png

----------

** I hope it can be sold for $130 and considered a pure luck !
** Keep reading , learning , researching and digging .

Good Luck .

Last edited:
•••
Since it is your first domain that means your are beginner and need to learn and keep reading and nothing wrong to lose some money by making mistakes to gain experience at the beginning , all the people who started they passed through the same .

For the domain you menioned if you dig little bit deeper you will find as below attached that hugedomain owned the both singular virgin and the plural virgin ending with ( s ) the one you bough it .
and based of the below three disappointing factors me personaly i will not think to buy such domain ,

( 1 ) The plural one ending with (s) which you bought was dropped recenlty on jan , and before that it was for two years offered by them for sale at $995 with 12 monthly instalments and NOT sold . (They dropped it ) .

Show attachment 230847

Show attachment 230846

----------------------------------------

( 2 ) The singular is owned by them since 2015 and offered for sale till now and
NOT sold

Show attachment 230844

Show attachment 230845

------------------------------------------

( 3 ) Very low result in google search engine !

Show attachment 230848
----------

** I hope it can be sold for $130 and considered a pure luck !
** Keep reading , learning , researching and digging .

Good Luck .
Thank you for the information you provided. I am aware that mistakes can be made when purchasing domains, which is why I am reviewing each one before making a purchase. Thank you again for your help. I would appreciate it if you could share any other suggestions or recommendations you may have on the subject, as I am eager to learn from others' experiences.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back