Dynadot

Expireddomains.net not showing all pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SauravG

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello! I have a question why expireddomains.net not showing all pages of deleted .com domains?

Yesterday, i was trying to finding a .com domains on expired domains.net and i set few filter after that total pages was 900 but when i reached page#401 then i click on next page button then i received error message "You have reached the maximum pages limit" why i can't see all pages of 900?

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need to pay. No one is working for free.

•••
Is there a way to pay for anything on expireddomains.net ? I thought it was free? (excellent website!)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Obviously if you are on page #401, you are trying to crawl all their data automatically. If you put hard work and lot of money into a website, you don't want to get the whole site downloaded by some python code. I know this from our own project, expireddomains . com that there are sooo many fake accounts and bots on these sites with the sole purpose to download all data. The goal of expireddomains (net or com or whatever) is to provide useful information for domainers, not for crawlers.

•••
Expired domains .net is free. Were you logged in? its a free account, but I believe that if you are not logged in, you dont get to see everything

•••
Obviously if you are on page #401, you are trying to crawl all their data automatically. If you put hard work and lot of money into a website, you don't want to get the whole site downloaded by some python code. I know this from our own project, expireddomains . com that there are sooo many fake accounts and bots on these sites with the sole purpose to download all data. The goal of expireddomains (net or com or whatever) is to provide useful information for domainers, not for crawlers.
You've obviously not had an addictive session where you have trawled manually through loads of pages looking for stuff

•••
You've obviously not had an addictive session where you have trawled manually through loads of pages looking for stuff

We are paying for the data. I don't know how expireddomains . net collect their data but I assume that they pay a lot as well. Anyhow, it is a huge difference to collect data all around the web or just get the data from the site that collected it.

•••
There is no any subscription fee, recently i made account on my expireddomains.net and also set few filter but still this not going above 401 page.

If there is a fee please send me a link.

•••
sir i'm a domainer and i find domains for my collection, is there anyway, i can see page#402 and beyond?

•••
There is no any subscription fee, recently i made account on my expireddomains.net and also set few filter but still this not going above 401 page.

If there is a fee please send me a link.
Ive just been over and had a look (really dumb, I havent bought a domain in about 6 months and ended up bloody buying one because of this), but didnt have a problem trawling hundreds of pages. Can you perhaps post screenshots of the exact search and filters so we can replicate the problem?

•••
Ive just been over and had a look (really dumb, I havent bought a domain in about 6 months and ended up bloody buying one because of this), but didnt have a problem trawling hundreds of pages. Can you perhaps post screenshots of the exact search and filters so we can replicate the problem?
Is there anyway to attach the screen shot?

•••
Is there anyway to attach the screen shot?
yes, when you press reply, you will see that there are options at the top of the box you type in, the button
looks like a photo

•••
With the screenshots you provided here (why there?) it looks like this is a technical limit that is set for everyone. Probably because of too many results and limited system resources. Please adjust your filter, as suggested.

Last edited:
•••
ExpiredDomains.net is free to use, but you will need to register for an account.

•••
My mistake I never used it so I don’t know but I am not expecting everything is free.

•••
My mistake I never used it so I don’t know but I am not expecting everything is free.
Fair. Their business model may be different.

•••
With the screenshots you provided here (why there?) it looks like this is a technical limit that is set for everyone. Probably because of too many results and limited system resources. Please adjust your filter, as suggested.
Because i here attach file option not available so i posted there.

My filter are:
Max chracter: 12
Tld: .com
last 24 hours
Available domains
No hyphen
No number
no cons hyphen
Number of domains per page: 25

So i need to upgrade my system, because my laptop or cell phone not able to show all these pages?

•••
I can't adjust the filter becoz i want to see all domains with the same filter.

Last edited:
•••
So i need to upgrade my system, because my laptop or cell phone not able to show all these pages?
You won't have to buy new hardware. It's just the website that limits the output when it's too large.

•••
You won't have to buy new hardware. It's just the website that limits the output when it's too large.
Yes! I just received reply by expireddomains.net support and they told me:
"The limit is there to prevent abuse. There is currently no way to remove or increase it."

•••
Any other way to see the all drop domains in a day with same filter?

•••
•••
Use these CSV downloads and create your own scripts, filters, regular expressions.
With the help of programming or i can buy readymade software for this task?

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back