Dynadot

Estimated Value NOT showing on @GoDaddy

NameSilo
Watch
I have made 2 new listings on Godaddy Auctions. "domain A" is on offer/ counter offer and the "domain B" is on 7-day auction. Before I put the "domain B" on 7-day auction, it was on offer/counter offer and the estimated value was showing. The estimated value of "domain A" never showed on godaddy auctions unlike all the other domains listed there. Does anyone know why this is happening? Has anyone experienced anything similar? Of course I have contacted Godaddy auctions via email and they said the following:
Show attachment 253260
Is it that hard for them to show the estimated value? I don't think so.

Attachments

• est value.png
    est value.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy doesn't show estimated values for Public Auctions names.

Lower your expectations!

•••
Godaddy doesn't show estimated values for Public Auctions names.

Lower your expectations!
Lol, what was the last time you visited Godaddy?

Attachments

• image (19).png
    image (19).png
    78.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
•••
•••
It's funny that you try to convince me that Godaddy doesn't show estimated values for Public Auctions names.

Attachments

• image (20).png
    image (20).png
    128 KB · Views: 24
•••
ok, you're right, I stand corrected.

Also I didn't read your attachment until just now (reply from Godaddy).

Last edited:
•••
I have made 2 new listings on Godaddy Auctions. "domain A" is on offer/ counter offer and the "domain B" is on 7-day auction. Before I put the "domain B" on 7-day auction, it was on offer/counter offer and the estimated value was showing. The estimated value of "domain A" never showed on godaddy auctions unlike all the other domains listed there. Does anyone know why this is happening? Has anyone experienced anything similar? Of course I have contacted Godaddy auctions via email and they said the following:
Show attachment 253260
Is it that hard for them to show the estimated value? I don't think so.
From what I have observed, if the domains are not GoDaddy registered (and probably their nw registered) domains, they don't show the estimated value of the domain in the auction. It could have changed later but I didn't visit GoDaddy auctions for a long time after seeing the junk list of domains in their auctions.
When I tried listing my domain, domain didn't even get visibility because of the above reason and stopped trying it later.

•••
Has Godaddy started Listing Estimated Values on Auction Names ?

I see many Member Auctions Listings being shown the Estimated Values

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back