Dynadot

domain windowsmediaplayerdownload.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisibleOwnage

Impact
:hi: new to this whole domaining thing and I would very much appreciate any feedback about this domain such as appraisals or if its good etc....thanks everyone

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sure this domain name may infringe(if kept/used) trademarks registered by Microsoft and perhaps of other companies as well.
Windows media player is a program of Microsoft .
I suggest checking this in a trademark search etc as I'm not an expert.
It is a very long name...
It's not comfortable to type it or to remember it.
It is worth $0.
Ask for a refund if you can.

Last edited:
•••
trademark%20infringement.jpg

•••
weird its been registered in the domain system for about 7 years or so and it still hasnt been deleted by microsoft? do they not care or something?

•••
They do not care until someone starts trying making money out of it then they will sue the owner to the bones. Why bother for a practically parked domain?

•••
hmm...
Actually:
Created:
2009-09-30
Registered On September 30, 2009
I don't think it was registered for 7 years according to whois databases.
I assume you mistyped.

•••
Well that sucks.. if ive had the domain for like 1-2 weeks would i still be able to get a refund ? i didnt really think before I bought it i just looked at like appraisal sites and it said it was worth a lot more than what I paid for it...

•••
Godaddy refund policy is up to 5 days.
If the 5 days period passed and you didn't ask for a refund and cancelled the item by then, there is no way you can get any refund for this item.

Good luck :)

•••
Well that sucks.. if ive had the domain for like 1-2 weeks would i still be able to get a refund ? i didnt really think before I bought it i just looked at like appraisal sites and it said it was worth a lot more than what I paid for it...

Well, they definitely are not informed about TM issues, someone can troll on you and tell you the domain is high xxx just to joke on you. The domain is worth nothing it is a flagrant TM violation and the developer will be sued in the very moment makes a buck out of it.

•••
Well thanks guys for all the feedback and telling me how it is I now know to be more careful with the purchase of domains still going through the learning experience.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back