IT.COM

Winning bidder not responding to messages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dnk

Established Member
Impact
The winning bidder for a LLLL.com auction is not responding to messages for more than 24 hours. For long should the seller wait for a response from the winning bidder, what do other members do if the winning bidder is not responding. Your response will be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this here on NP or somewhere else????

•••
I think the rules state 7 days. I see you never specified on your auction, when payment was to be due.
That said its a holiday today, and a long weekend so you have to be patient.
Just a bad time to end an auction, hopefully member comes on and pays you soon

•••
Has the member logged in since winning the name?

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
The auction is on namepros, and the member has not logged in since 24 March, Thursday

•••
The buyer has not logged in today also , should I treat the auction as cancelled.

•••
The buyer has not logged in today also , should I treat the auction as cancelled.

Patients, plus they have 7 days to make payment..

•••
If it passed 7 days notify the mods and wait for their response.

•••
He has not replied for nearly 7 days now

•••
Buyer has not replied after winning the auction, any suggestions to help get payment.

•••
Buyer has not replied after winning the auction, any suggestions to help get payment.

Pm any of the mods.

•••
? Looks like bidder's account has been closed.

A result of non-payment?

•••
Should I restart the auction again, now that the auction has no valid bidder?

•••
•••
The winning bidder for a LLLL.com auction is not responding to messages for more than 24 hours. For long should the seller wait for a response from the winning bidder, what do other members do if the winning bidder is not responding. Your response will be appreciated.
Please add me to the private conversation you have with the winner so I can investigate further and get more involved. You can add me by clicking the "Invite More" link while inside the conversation to the right, just under the Participants box.

Thanks,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back