Dynadot

domain Wondering what individual price for these five domain names - Insurancerising.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Payton1

Established Member
Impact
Wondering what individual price for these five domain names I have five domains that have been listed on sedo for over a month I’m wondering what a good price for each one would be I’m happy to send a commission via PayPal email upon completion of sale
investmentsrising.com
Investmentrising.com
Progressrising.com
Risingprogress.com
Insurancerising.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am sorry, but IMHO, "rising" a weak keyword.
I might appraise each domain $50.

I checked for past sales, but found $300-ish sales for democracyrising.us. Africarising for $10k.
I hope you get a sale. Good luck and keep hustling ; )

•••

I checked for past sales, but found $300-ish sales for democracyrising.us. Africarising for $10k.
Would you be up to find some buyers I have the listings for these five on sedo I’ll give you 10% I’ll have many more domain names in the future

•••

I need to get rid of these ones I’ll come up with better names to sell once these are gone

•••
$0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back