IT.COM

Woocommerce / Weaver II CSS Help Needed!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MicroGuy

Miembro EspecialTop Member
Impact
Greetings!

Recently, I installed Woocommerce and need to change the way thumbnails are presented on the right sidebar when using the "featured products" widget. Currently the thumbnail is out to the right of the description and very very tiny.

Here is my page: http://www.bitcoinranger.com/

What I want to do is enlarge the thumbnails and have them appear under the product title. I have created a Weaver ii child theme and it's working well. I'm just not sure how and where to create the custom CSS/PHP to make these desired changes. I'm hoping for step by step instructions.

Thanks in advance for your help!:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I suggest you install if not already FF Web Developer Toolbar and then use the Display Style Information feature on your wdiget(Alt+Shift+Y and then hover and click over your widget).

That way you can see which css files is used and where exactly is the attributes for the thumbnail so you can edit them using your child theme.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back