NameSilo

Worst name you ever reged?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
We talk about our domain properties all the time and usually the best ones we have. So what I want to know is whats the worst Domain Name IYO that you ever registered?

Mine would have to be pimpinggear.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AccousticGuitar.info (still sold for a profit though)

Is misspelled and I didn't know it, lol. In fact I have about 5-10 names I registered and have misspelled. I'll chalk it up to being tired or maybe dropping out in the 9th grade :red:

•••
wow this thing is still going :)

•••
categoriesbeautysalons.com

probably I was not sober... ;)

•••
netfleet said:
waevingoz.com.au

Accidental misspelling of an expired domain that didn't get any traffic anyway. And no, there's no taking back within 5 days. Held onto this beauty for 2 years. Perfect for dyslexic weavers.

See, there's a home for everyone...

•••
i forgot wat name i think some tm names googlemalaysia.com or smth like that

•••
Malaysia said:
i forgot wat name i think some tm names googlemalaysia.com or smth like that

well im still fairly new to domaining but 3 years ago i thought all my pronouncable LLLL.com were crap so i deleted them. HAHAHAAHAH
THat probably wins the DumbF*@K of the year award

•••
probally pokercashplan*com
with out the ^com and no spaces is a google whack. thought it was great at the time...................
Slapman gutted for you dude D-:

•••
I had a few drinks one night and regged F**KBinLaden.com for some reason.

D-:

•••
•••
I reg'd geneologytube.com and didn't notice it was mis-spelt. Fortunately others also mis-spell the word "genealogy" (correct spelling), so it still gets some traffic.

•••
UnmarriedSingles,com :blink:

•••
vaginafactory.com :loveyou:

•••
FantasyCombine said:

If you ever want to sell this for reg fee please let me know :p

•••
GF said:

D-:

Uhhh, that might be a good one to get privacy on. Last thing you need is some po'ed terrorist cell calling for a jihad on you, lol, that would kinda suck.

•••
GF said:

D-:
I imagine you could find an end user for that.

•••
•••
•••
domtastic, gotta admit, that's pretty far down the list!

•••
domtastic said:
MuslimPigFarms.com

Interesting that the DomainTools archive of whois records shows no history of this domain ever being registered. In contrast, the F*binladen shows a whois history dating back to 9/19/01, 8 days after the attack on America.

yeah, I know, DomainTools does not have a perfect history, and must have missed this one.

•••
RogueWriter said:
Uhhh, that might be a good one to get privacy on. Last thing you need is some po'ed terrorist cell calling for a jihad on you, lol, that would kinda suck.

D-:

Thank you for reminding me to check it out... I was 99.9% sure I had it registered privately, but nope - sure enough, my e-mail and phone number were right there for Osama to call me up and send a jihad on my ass.

WHOIS has been updated. Thank you. :gl:

•••
LOL, fortunately, most of them seem to be rather busy hiding in caves right now.

•••
GF said:

D-:

Dude thats you! WOW. I want this thing.

Note: I probably don't have the budget.

•••
slapman said:
well im still fairly new to domaining but 3 years ago i thought all my pronouncable LLLL.com were crap so i deleted them. HAHAHAAHAH
THat probably wins the DumbF*@K of the year award
Wow, what are they ? :p

FantasyCombine said:
:lol: Amazing

•••
SouthFlorida said:
Dude thats you! WOW. I want this thing.

Note: I probably don't have the budget.

Tell me where he's hiding (the exact cave) and you can have it. :]

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back