NameSilo

Writer for Hire {Cheap} (please read carefully)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Writer for Hire / Forum Poster / Moderator {Cheap}

Forum Posting
As you can obviously tell I have a very sharp vocabulary, grammar, and English is my first language. I am not picky when it comes to the subject matter of the message board, as long as the primary language is English. I am willing to create more than one account if needed, post videos, links, etc.

Prices:
100 Posts @ $0.14 each ::: $1.40
200 Posts @ $0.12 each ::: $2.40
400 Posts @ $0.10 each ::: $4.00
* I can accomplish more than 400 posts obviously, but please message me if you would like to discuss pricing.
** I am also willing to create new threads, for pricing on this please message me, and we will discuss it.
*** I have experience with IPB, vB, phpBB, SMF, myBB, and most free host software. If you are in need of a forum moderator we can easily discuss something. I would be willing to moderate, start a certain number of threads, and post in a certain number of threads daily if you chose this route. Please message me so we can discuss details.

If you are not in need of an author who specializes in historical articles, then you may want to stop reading.

About Me: I am a college student at a very reputable university in the Southern region of the United States (If you would like the school name and exact location feel free to message me). I have written countless essays ranging from the birth of civilization to modern history as current as President Obama becoming elected (and how he rose the ladder so quickly in the U.S. Government). I am in upper-level history class, and unlike most who major in history, I plan on using my history degree. I also am currently boasting a double minor (Public Relations and Business Administration).

What I can do for you: If you own a website, blog, etc which requires original articles or essays pertaining to history I am the man for you! I can write something as simple as why Columbus sailed the ocean blue, or as complicated as the rise and fall (and the reasons behind both) of the USSR. I am currently in the process of attempting to get a civil rights essay I wrote last Spring published in January, and have several more essays which I can provide to you upon request.

Etc: Although I am going to graduate school for public history (in the United States), I am very well versed in world history and can write about the first human migration out of Africa to the current political affairs of China.

"Review Copies"
I will sell 3 articles for half price, and as long as your iTrader is good and you are active on the forum you will not have to pay a dime until after you read the article!

Pricing: I am going to be very lenient when it comes to pricing right now as I am new to selling content and realize I must build a resume. So, for now the pricing goes as follows (due to the extensive amount of research some may need, pricing may fluctuate slightly):

300 Words or less: $2.00
500 Words $4.00
750 Words $6.00
750+ Words Will need to be discussed via private message
*** Please note if needed I can cite these articles in the following ways (a small fee may be added on, but nothing more than a $1.00) :
  • MLA
  • APA
  • Chicago
  • Turabian
I do not use sources such as Wikipedia, and attempt to stay away from encyclopedias. I attempt to use primary sources as they give the best account of most events, and we must not forget I am at university and have access to thousands of sources in the five libraries stationed around campus.

I don't expect a huge influx of article requests, but if you are interested at all please post here or private message me. I am currently digging up my past essays to upload here, but do not hesitate to contact me if you would like a small sample of my work. The turnaround time will depend on the length of the article, if you would like it cited, and the subject matter. The first few NP members who use my service will be discounted as long as they in return write a review in this thread.

This service is not meant to be used by those who are in the educational system, and forgot to write their paper the night before. Do not ask me to write papers for you if you cannot show me your website or blog.

Hope to hear from at least a couple of people soon. :wave:

Edit: I am also took an extreme interest in Greek and Roman mythology a couple years back, so if for some off-the-wall reason you would like articles written on subjects pertaining to ancient mythology (and the 7 ancient wonders of the world), I can do those as well.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All the best

Last edited:
•••
Prices:
100 Posts @ $0.14 each ::: $1.40
200 Posts @ $0.12 each ::: $2.40
400 Posts @ $0.10 each ::: $4.00

I think 100 @ 0.14 each may be closer to $14.00 ...

Still a very cheap rate so good luck

•••
I think 100 @ 0.14 each may be closer to $14.00 ...

Still a very cheap rate so good luck

Ah good at history...bad at math.

Thanks for pointing it out as I more than likely would've never noticed. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back