NameSilo

[WTS]Dofollow Blog Post List of: 1 PR7-8 PR5–20 PR4–13 PR3 Only $35. Two Review Copy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you all know that the recent goggle PR update was last month and there has been a drastic change in PR. So after that, I have personally compiled a very good list of Dofollow blog inner page link list where you can all make comments and leave your links using your keyword or anchor. I have personally worked in these blogs and I can guarantee you all that your comments will be instantly approved (All Auto Approved Pages) although there are some blogs that needs you to create an account and then post your comments but that’s just a two mins work and after that your comments and links will be permanent, no doubt.

So what the list really includes?

The list has a total of 42 links and all these links are from different domain/blog, not even a single one is from same domain/blog and the PR distribution is as follows:

1 PR7 >>> Different domain/blog
8 PR5 >>> Different domain/blog
20 PR4 >>> Different domain/blog
13 PR3 >>> Different domain/blog

Who Should Buy This List?

This list would be handy for both who are working as blog commenter and who wants to comment on their own to build up high PR backlinks to their site/s.So basically it’s open for everyone who are interested to build links to their sites through high PR Dofollow blog commenting.

I only plan to sell this list to 8-10 people in order to reduce spamming or maybe 1 or 2 more copies after that considering the buyers request and iTrader rating. Because I don’t want you all to get this list and fill the pages full of spam comments. So Hurry Up because this sale will only go for the next 3 days from now on and after that it will be over.

I can guarantee you that if you use these blog pages from the list to build your backlinks then surely you will notice a boost up in the PR of your site in the next PR update.

How much?

The Original Copy is only $35
The review copy is only $25
Free Bonus Packet – Another 12 Dofollow Blog list

So Exactly What Are You Getting In this Offer?
42 different Dofollow blogs with different 42 High PR Inner Page Blog Post Links
All the blogs are very popular and have very high home page PR, so they are very well indexed in Google
Another free list of 12 Dofollow Blog List (You can use it too for your link building and Dofollow blog commenting work)

Only 2 Review Copies Available and No Free Review Copy Pls.

All payments should be made upfront and only through Paypal.You should mention the thread link in the message box of Paypal when you are making the Payment cos this is to avoid scamming. Once the payment is made, PM me with your email address and Payment Transaction id and I will send you the list to your email right away in an excel file.

I bet you won’t get this kinda offer so cheap anywhere, so grab it now before you loose it.Contact me for Payment details.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
still available?

Hi.. are you still overing this list? I'd like to purchase. please contact me. thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back