NameSilo

[WTS] QUALITY Manual Directory Submissions - fast and reilable.

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Create one-way links for your website. Submit your site to SEO friendly directories.

Our submission services ensure that each manual directory, we submit to is relevant to your site; each directory is chosen based on pedigree and reliability. Any major search engine that actually catalogues and indexes a directory has to meet certain criteria. Our service ensures that each directory, we submit to has been thoroughly researched and not blacklisted by any search engine. Better still,- we offer only one-way linking services so no reciprocal links are required.

You will receive a detailed report for every service you buy. Download an example report: From Mediafire, From Megaupload

Packages:

-[Review Copy] 50 Manual Directory Submissions. $2 - Delivered in less than 24 hours.

Submit your Website to 50 directories from pagerank 0-6. Create 50 one-way links to your website. Only for Trusted Namepros Members, 3 in stock.

-150 Manual Directory Submissions. $7.49 - Delivered in less than 24 hours.

Submit your Website to 150 directories from pagerank 0-6. Create 150 one-way links to your website.

-450 Manual Directory Submissions. $19.99 - Delivered in less than 48 hours.

Submit your Website to 450 directories from pagerank 0-8. Create 450 one-way links to your website.

Customer Reviews:

Just thought id drop by and say thanks for the work and give a lil review

Sent him the details before i went to sleep wake up and everything is done
and full report recieved.

Ive had over 25Emails allready varying from Pending/Confirm and accepted. so he has been hard at work.
And like i said my site is allready on a few directories that ive checked through.

Id reccomend this fast quality Service to all and at $2 what have you really got to lose.

As im new here anyways and this is my first purchase i hope this review is somewhat usefull to someone

I thought I would second all thoughts that have previously been expressed, as it is a pleasure to work with this guy. All work done with a report at the end. Not much more to say! :)

I ordered 150 - job was done within a couple of hours! Two thumbs up...

If you have any question feel free to ask here or via PM

as seen on DigitalPoint

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back