IT.COM

domain www.arizonadiamondbacks.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me an idea on what this domain is worth!
Please email ( [email protected]) on further info.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a tough one, the .TV kills the domain. I haven't seen any .TV's actually being sold around here or the other forums, but I could be wrong. Great name, horrible extension.

Now for what it's worth, nothing to anyone here in the forum, (but I could be wrong) $50-$200 for some die hard fan that wants to make an unofficial tribute site. I think there may also be a Trademark issue with this domain.

I wish I had nicer things to say, it really is a great domain name, just wish it wasn't a .TV, good luck,

•••
I would agree with Don's valuation on this one. The .tv renewal fees would make be think twice about renewing unless I was using it for development. .TV's are tough to resell and since this is a very localized niche I imagine it would be that much harder to find a good buyer.

There is a definate trademark issue, meaning MLB could take this domain away from you in a dispute unless you can prove a legitimate use for it.

Still a great name for a fan site.

•••
I appreciate the feedback!
I have already had MLB contact me about this and there lawyers, but the infrigment laws cannot touch it!
They have offered me what I have into it and say that they will try to get it from me, but still have not heard much on the legal side of it!
Guess I will just have to wait this one out.

•••
.TV and TM issue = $0.00, IMHO.
Good Luck.

•••
Gee! Thanks, I appreciate your negative input.
Your obviously not an Investor.
TM Issues are just something you have to fight for!
If you let the big guy win without a fight than your a true looser!
Big organizations think they have to power to overcome everybody because of money!
You simply have to show them that money cant buy everything they want in life! Just ask Donald Trump!

•••
SMM, that's not the way it works ... and it's also not the way you should be approaching it, either. My input wasn't "negative", or am I a "looser". I simply wrote something YOU didn't want to hear.
By all means, engage your fight against the corporate world ... but at the end of the day, it's a lowly .TV that they will most likely never want, anyway. Please ... try to be a professional in the future.
Good Luck.

•••
I agree with CH. Even without a TM issue I've yet to see many .tv tlds sell much more than reg fee in the whoesale realm.
JMHO
Good Luck!

•••
Re: www.arizonadiamondbacks.tv

Originally posted by sheetmetalman
Can someone give me an idea on what this domain is worth!
Please email ( [email protected]) on further info.

$0.00

•••
i'll have to agree acress the board 0.00 - reg

•••
I had this appraised and certified by a domain lawyer just yesterday at a value of $490.000 Kind of threw me for a big surprise.
Yes four hundred and ninty thousand dollars
The reason is because of it's authencity and that it is a proffesional major league baseball team!
Im sure that MLB will take the neccesary actions to take it away from me, but I was told to fight to the end!
This lawyer also stated that my odds were stacked against me and that the infringment laws are hard to fight!
Guess I will just have to see what happens next!
Wish me luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back