NameSilo

domain www.liftmasterremotecontrol.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.liftmasterremotecontrol.com

Bought this on an imulse because it came up high in searches. I also realize its ridiculously long.

More seriously though, what is the domain www.xgs.com worth?

Also, there are a lot of Domain name sitters. For example, someone purchased www.stickrpg.com, which I dreamed up, planned, and painstakingly programmed and created. (www.xgenstudios.com)
Is there anything I can do to get this domain back? The registered owner does not repond to my E-mails.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0.00 for the first, long one, IMHO!
The three-letter domain isn't bad at all, though the "X" will detract from its value somewhat ... $375 - $450 (wholesale), IMO.
Best of Luck.

•••
liftmasterremotecontrol.com

Humm... I see a webpage with a fat guy
sitting in his ezchair chuging brew
and his wife is manualy changing the channels
on the TV because the remote is broke

What a vision!

wholesale price = not much
retail = maybe a few 100

Thanks John B-)

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
$0.00 for the first, long one, IMHO!
The three-letter domain isn't bad at all, though the "X" will detract from its value somewhat ... $375 - $450 (wholesale), IMO.
Best of Luck.
Agree with CH on www.xgs.com

liftmasterremotecontrol.com = $0
Long is an understatement. That baby reads like a book ;)
JMHO
Good Luck!

•••
Re: www.liftmasterremotecontrol.com

Originally posted by Skyeboyes

Bought this on an imulse because it came up high in searches. I also realize its ridiculously long.

Also, there are a lot of Domain name sitters. For example, someone purchased www.stickrpg.com, which I dreamed up, planned, and painstakingly programmed and created. (www.xgenstudios.com)
Is there anything I can do to get this domain back? The registered owner does not repond to my E-mails.

$0.00

•••
listmasterremotecontrol =0.00 (sorry)

xgs= 200-275 (reseller)

•••
Re: www.liftmasterremotecontrol.com

Originally posted by Skyeboyes

Sorry missed this one... :red:

xgs.com - $200~$300

•••
Re: Re: www.liftmasterremotecontrol.com

Originally posted by DrWho
Sorry missed this one... :red:

xgs.com - $200~$300

Good catch Doc!

Sorry Skyeboyes. I got tired of reading after the first domain name. I should have read your post. ;)
Good Luck!

•••
i'd have to 2nd with everyone here :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back