IT.COM

Established xpfreedom.com eBay auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please follow this link to ebay to read more about it:

xpFREEDOM on eBay

The starting price is $200 USD. Happy bidding!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Auction ends soon... Please have a look.

•••
One more time, auction ends in 12 hours!

The site has been climbing Alexa. It started out around 3,500,000. Then it moved to 1,500,000. Finally it is now at 780,000.

Please take my advice, this website is worth much more than the current bid on the eBay auction. It would be worth your time to have a look!

:gn:

•••
If you made just $25 in two months it won't pay for the $200 auction for 1.5 years (if it keeps earning at that rate)... and 780,000 is nothing to brag about... what makes this worth $200?

•••
The site is more about the community. I realize that most people here buy site's for profit. Indeed, this site is much different. The Google ad is just there to help out a little bit. It pays for the hosting and a little bit extra. Obviously the site is not a huge money maker.

This of course doesn't mean that xpFREEDOM doesn't have potential. It is very new. The new owner will be able to take the site in whatever direction s/he wants.

I'm sorry that you don't see much in the site. It's just not for you.

•••
Dan Grossman-

READ!
What are the forum rules?
Please do NOT post derogatory remarks in the Sales/Auctions/Advertising threads OR attempt to "appraise" the domains or items(s) for sale. Only post if you have questions about the Sale/Auction, or are interested in the item.

•••
Just one last reminder! The auction ends in an hour!

•••
Aww, I missed the auction. :(

•••
were you planning on bidding?

•••
Yeah I was, I guess its too late now. Don't worry about it. :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by robertjr
Dan Grossman-

READ!
What are the forum rules?

Too hard to find the rules for the forum. Most forums put their rules on what can and can't be posted as stickies at the top of the forum, or at least stickied in the announcements forum. I checked both and found nothing before registering and posting.

•••
I might mention that the site sold for $275~ish. Thanks NP! I :hearts: you! haha ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back