Domain Empire

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
An updated list...
allguitar.xyz
allguitars.xyz
guitareffect.xyz
guitareffects.xyz
guitareffectspedal.xyz
guitareffectspedals.xyz
guitarpedal.xyz
guitarpedalboard.xyz
guitarpedalboards.xyz
guitarpedals.xyz
guitarplayers.xyz
guitarprice.xyz
guitarprices.xyz
iheartguitar.xyz
pedalboards.xyz
ineed.xyz
ineedto.xyz
lookfor.xyz
lookingfor.xyz
searchfor.xyz
shopfor.xyz
weneed.xyz

I guess you can tell I like guitars. ;)

Regards,

WPM

•••
guitarfret.xyz.
ar15rifle.xyz
badbad.xyz for my infant haha.
dhlhk.xyz
doggone.xyz

•••
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.xyz
That's 21 times 'top' (21 x 3 = 63 C / max. length of a domain name) + 1 time '.xyz' as extension.

•••
That is the most tops I have ever seen in one domain listing.

•••
vpoker.jpg

•••
LightFidelity.xyz
Midlands.xyz
Mines.xyz
Nausea.xyz
Penetration.xyz
Recommended.xyz
Reconstruction.xyz
Tract.xyz

•••
That is the most tops I have ever seen in one domain listing.
Yes, besides the main version (which ends with the extension '.top' itself) of this domain name it's indeed not possible to create a domain name (not subdomain name) which includes a higher amount of 'top'.

But '.xyz' is a stylish extension too - thats why I registered this art name also with '.xyz' (as a forwarder, beside many other forwarders).

•••
betinlasvegas.xyz
betinvegas.xyz
bjcn88.xyz
bjcn888.xyz
calltome.xyz
changecash.xyz
daggers.xyz
deliverynow.xyz
dollarfast.xyz
earncash.xyz
eurofast.xyz
findalove.xyz
helpchildren.xyz
inyourhouse.xyz
poundfast.xyz
showmethemoney.xyz
traveltobrazil.xyz
traveltocaribe.xyz
traveltolasvegas.xyz
traveltolosangeles.xyz
traveltomiami.xyz
traveltonewyork.xyz
traveltousa.xyz
washcar.xyz
winlottery.xyz
wondertravel.xyz
yourwishlist.xyz

and others 5L.xyz and LLNN.xyz too

•••
quite difficult to get unsoliticed offers for xyz

Using the official XYZ promo clip is very useful for your sales letters or the url of the domain, check it out:

•••
nice promo, but doesn t fit with reality, the king is the king :laugh:

•••
nice promo, but doesn t fit with reality, the king is the king :laugh:

The king is the king but we must believe in XYZ, at least in the official XYZ thread don't you think? Also XYZ is himself a king, the king of New gTLDs.

•••
friends what do you think about my xyz?

•••
I agree, of the new tld IS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESFULL INDEED :)

•••
Referring to .xyz I got a mystic thought about a symbolic meaning of .xyz and .top:

.xyz is the 'end of the horizontal'*
.top is the 'end of the vertical'**

* As we know, the alphabet, which could be seen as a 'horizontal line', 'ends' with 'xyz'.
**As we know, the way upwards, which could be seen as a 'vertical line', 'ends' at the 'top'.

One of those two genius extensions will be the new 'domain leader' one day - and I have no doubt which one ;) but what I can say is that I am convinced that the reason why .xyz has currently the higher amount of reg. domain names is because .top is easy even younger.

Last edited:
•••
Domain List Looking to downsize

Attachments

• DOMAINS.txt
    6 KB · Views: 64
•••
I don't buy in to the whole XYZ success thing yet. People will buy anything for a $1 these days and proof of it is in some of the names being bought.

IMHO, it is going to take millions of dollars being spent by either "end users" or "the industry" to get the "public" to realize and recognize the extension as a part of everyday life. The only "excitement" I see is on the domainers boards who are trading amongst themselves primarily with a rare end user sale thrown in.

But for a $1 a piece, it's worth it "IF" you grab a great name or one that at least makes sense with the extension.

•••
Xyz is good, but nothing is guaranteed in life,

""? Apparently ?""
Believe it or not, until 1995, domain registration was free. Network Solutions was granted the authority to start charging for them in 1995, at which point cost of domain registration was $100 for 2 years of registration, which dropped to $70 for 2 years in 1997. Bear in mind they were the sole source of domain registrations until 1998 when ICANN was formed and forced Network Solutions to split its registry and registrar sides and allow other registrars to resell domains from the registry.

•••
•••
•••
Just Bought Cryogenic.xyz You Can make an offer its for sale or trade

I Have
8n8.xyz
8Me.xyz
Yens.xyz

inbox if your interested

•••
•••
•••
I got MarijuanaWarehouse and MarijuanaSupply.
If anyone wants them, feel free to make an offer. :) Unfortunately, until MJ is legalized, these may not be worth anything for a while (if ever).

•••
Canada should be soon to legalize everything is in motion it was announced not to long ago
i scooped up some good ones Weeds.pw and Marijuanas.xyz i hope someone makes a .pot

•••
Here are mine:

yen.xyz
install.xyz
settings.xyz
airtickets.xyz
everest.xyz
rummy.xyz
matrimony.xyz
indeed.xyz
season.xyz
character.xyz

minsk.xyz
cambridge.xyz
cannes.xyz
valencia.xyz
kosovo.xyz
kiev.xyz
beirut.xyz
halifax.xyz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back