Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
indify.xyz
indiemusic.xyz

•••
•••
I registered 10am yesterday. I like it and will probably keep it. But, we'll see. It would make for a great blog site.

•••
I have yínháng.xyz which is bank in Chinese (taken in all the extensions...)

•••
I got offer maximum $20 for TheIT.xyz. I rejected and i told that i will offer you later. This is second offer for my domains.

•••
I received an offer of $4500 for 883.xyz this week. Also received an offer of two LLLL.com CHiPs with repeating letters and $500 cash. I figured I would wait and see how the west.cn auction went before I sell

•••
I received an offer of $4500 for 883.xyz this week. Also received an offer of two LLLL.com CHiPs with repeating letters and $500 cash. I figured I would wait and see how the west.cn auction went before I sell
Good Luck to you.

•••
Everything everyone has been saying about advertising, including Maria Bartiromo when she interviewed Daniel Negari last year: Nevermind. They've got Purple Man on it. It's all good. I want this guy to explain to people what this is because nobody knows except namepros and a few other random people.

CZltiMpUsAASel2.jpg

•••
I received an offer of $4500 for 883.xyz this week. Also received an offer of two LLLL.com CHiPs with repeating letters and $500 cash.

Impossible! I have learned that this is a worthless extension, here at Namepros.

Seriously, I'm just trying to add some irony. Best of luck with these names! I personally think 883 might be a XXXXX-figure name soon.

•••
•••
Love the logos Nazz!!! Where do you get these?

•••
could someone sort these xyz's from best the worst, in your opinion? please.

not selling btw.

asdfg
aff
anderson
belvedere
caesar
cherokee
fender
gary
inquirer
michelle
mozart
nsfw
nycc
piny
pocket
preorder
stradivarius
sussex
yale

Last edited:
•••

not selling these btw.

asdfg
aff
anderson
belvedere
caesar
cherokee
fender
gary
inquirer
michelle
mozart
nsfw
nycc
piny
pocket
preorder
stradivarius
sussex
yale
I like nsfw. But, that could just be me. ;)

•••
I've got to say, ya'll got some good registrations. (The past few posts at least.)

•••

That's a solid offer for the NNN, Shane. I've received several solid offers for 598.xyz over the past few months. Looking forward to the West.cn auction results.

•••
All are good.

mozart
yale
caesar
Gary
michelle

are top i think.

•••
anderson
nsfw
preorder
michelle
pocket
aff
gary
caesar
mozart
cherokee
fender
nycc
sussex
yale
piny
inquirer
belvedere
stradivarius
asdfg

•••

not selling btw.

asdfg
aff
anderson
belvedere
caesar
cherokee
fender
gary
inquirer
michelle
mozart
nsfw
nycc
piny
pocket
preorder
stradivarius
sussex
yale

my personal favourite is pocket

•••

not selling btw.

asdfg
aff
anderson
belvedere
caesar
cherokee
fender
gary
inquirer
michelle
mozart
nsfw
nycc
piny
pocket
preorder
stradivarius
sussex
yale

aff is your #1.

•••
•••
sold 2 .xyz names this week:
lll - not chip - $1500 (sedo)
person name - $1250 (direct)
the names under transfer now and will inform you details after completion of the sales
thanks.

•••
•••
Was looking at namejet tonight and although many LLL.xyz have been selling nicely I'm seeing short words starting to pick up too.

Common.xyz $600.00, 16hrs left and Kitty.xyz is at $520.00 with over 2 days left. IMO these are not killer keywords but it does show that one word .xyz value seems to be increasing in value despite what the word is. This is a good sign...

Here's one I found tonight listed on my site that I think is a lot better than the ones above at namejet but again JMO. If you're wanting to invest in .xyz at this stage of the game you need to be looking for nice short one word names as they will be the first to rise in value and the first to sale.

I'm sharing this to help out some of the new domainers getting in to .xyz, rather than registering some of the stuff I've been seeing posted. Search all the auctions for good deals! This looks like a great deal to me for a serious .xyz investor.

wink.xyz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back