IT.COM

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Available to reg:

ApesArt.xyz
ArtistDEX.xyz
AnimalArtwork.xyz
iArtshow.xyz
eArtshow.xyz
Coiniq.xyz
GoCoins.xyz
Liquidcoin.xyz
Storecoins.xyz
Storedcoin.xyz
Satoshico.xyz
FloorCrypto.xyz
CryptoBlocx.xyz
Cryptocoinx.xyz
Gulfcoin.xyz
Gulfchain.xyz
DigitalArtz.xyz
Ethblockart.xyz
RareArtwork.xyz
GetTokens.xyz
GoTokens.xyz
Dogecoinn.xyz
Blockgenic.xyz
Cryogenix.xyz
Moccha.xyz
PinkRuby.xyz
Withdrew.xyz
Securitized.xyz
DEXcontract.xyz
Decentralyze.xyz

Also

Storable.xyz
Gratefull.xyz
Roboticly.xyz
ArtDX.xyz
ArtXchange.xyz
ArtVenue.xyz
GoGallery.xyz
Viewgallery.xyz
DeFiStorage.xyz
DeFiArts.xyz
NFTrecord.xyz
NFTchart.xyz
NFTArtx.xyz
NFTokenArt.xyz
ArtworkToken.xyz

Plus DeFiArt on sale at Epik for approx $650

•••
•••
•••
NFTauction.xyz (not mine) available @DAN.COM for only $399

•••
Name: hate.xyz
Venue: sav.com
Price: $103
Acquisition cost: $34
Hold time : 1 year 7 months

•••
Available to reg:

Provisory.xyz
Icering.xyz
Snowblock.xyz
Glowball.xyz
Fantasticly.xyz
Roundview.xyz
Flametorch.xyz

•••
Why are there registry premium .xyz domains?

Does it mean that the "non-premium" .xyz domains are not good domains?

In contrast, I don't know about registry premium .com domains. In the .com registry, everything is "premium" for the cheap price of about 10 USD / year / domain.

•••
Available to reg:

ArtGlyph.xyz
Plenteous.xyz
Plentifull.xyz
Plentifully.xyz
Prepend.xyz
Stockyield.xyz
Wealthcloud.xyz
NFTJobzone.xyz

Powerbase.xyz on sale at Dan for $280
NFtWire.xyz on sale at Uniregistry for $299

•••
Mvcoins.xyz, I couldn’t resist.

•••
Someone bought Dad.xyz via Sav auction for $536.... the domain renewal price is $240 :oops:

•••
selfcharging.xyz
refueling.xyz
infectivity.xyz
cryptomv.xyz
mvcrypto.xyz
doracle.xyz
dsecurity.xyz
p2emv.xyz
mvp2e.xyz

Last edited:
•••
Someone bought Dad.xyz via Sav auction for $536.... the domain renewal price is $240 :oops:

I have a newbie question: I know that 3L.xyz are premium and now they are charging $ 240, and the renew fee is also $240 for a new one but if I buy one at the aftermarket is my renew $240 or $9 ?

•••
I have a newbie question: I know that 3L.xyz are premium and now they are charging $ 240, and the renew fee is also $240 for a new one but if I buy one at the aftermarket is my renew $240 or $9 ?

Yes the registrars shows the renewal price when you search them.. but on aftermarkets, I am not sure they show the renewal fee... I am only active on Sav marketplace and I have no idea about the rest marketplace.

For Sav Marketplace they show you a renewal fee right below the bid (where you insert your bid amount) They added this recently I guess so every domain renewal fee is shown now.

Last edited:
•••
Yes the base price for all 3L is now $240 upward.
Renewal cost depends on the particular 3L, ranging from ~ $9 upward Not all 3L are equal. e.g. car <> rca

As a rule, the renewal cost at the moment of registration is what you continue to pay for subsequent years.

P.S.
I'm liquidating some 3L.xyz at give away price, they all have standard renewal ($9). In case you're interested here is the link: https://www.namepros.com/threads/3l...prices-yuu-xyz-kla-xyz-and-50-others.1258201/

•••
•••
•••
As per squadhelp recent 2021 in review report , They found an increase in buyer interest in the last 2-3 months of 2021 for the .xyz .

1640038818703.png
1640038934460.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Artinvestor.xyz
MasterArt.xyz
NFTHipHop.xyz
NFTbullion.xyz
Extemporize.xyz
Confluency.xyz
Genuflect.xyz

Metagalactic.xyz on sale at Dan for $250

•••
Someone registered mv.xyz last night. I had it in my cart and then realized it is $3,000 a year for renewal. Hope they know that!

•••
Someone registered mv.xyz last night. I had it in my cart and then realized it is $3,000 a year for renewal. Hope they know that!
lol

•••
•••
•••
Truthseeking.xyz

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back