IT.COM

Yay! #2 on Google for a search term, now what?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
My new website has made it to the #2 spot for the search term email insults ... but how do I move it up to #1?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Continue doing what you've been doing to move it to #2 ;)
Oh, btw - Congrats!

•••
Keep improving it - add content - get as many incoming back links from relevant sites as possible.

Good luck!

•••
Goodjob like mentioned above keep going at it...I am impressed :)

•••
•••
Congratulations....

TheBush Claps

•••
Great, what did you use to optimize it?

•••
Actually ... I didn't do anything to optimize the page. Not sure how it got there so fast.

** UPDATE ** It looks like I'm actually #1 for both email insults and "email insults"

•••
Thats fantastic news. Allthough the keyword is not so competitive you have done considerably well :)

Let us know if you discover any good techniques in the future.

Best of luck

•••
SeoGuy said:
Thats fantastic news. Allthough the keyword is not so competitive you have done considerably well :)

:bingo: email insult 1.1 /day @ Ovt and None per Day @ WT

It's nice to in the Top 10 for any terms But they have to be searched for More often to really monetize from them ~ Good Luck with it :)

•••
:) Its nice to be #1 though!

•••
looks like its $1 on google, congrats!

•••
shakez said:
My new website has made it to the #2 spot for the search term email insults ... but how do I move it up to #1?

congrats!
keep improving your site :tu:

•••
id like to advertise on your site, we sell hosting let me know

•••
Hey,

I Just checked right now. Not a very "real" keyword competition out there for "email insults" .. just a little over 700 results.

I see your site dropped a few positions now. It's now #6 for "email insults"

Good job tho!

•••
•••
StudioWorks said:
Hey,

I Just checked right now. Not a very "real" keyword competition out there for "email insults" .. just a little over 700 results.

I see your site dropped a few positions now. It's now #6 for "email insults"

Good job tho!
I still see it on google as #1

Great work

Getting any good traffic?

-Steve

•••
We are getting around 60-70 uniques per day right now. So I'm pretty happy with the results of this new site :)

•••
I emailed an insult to my friend haha

•••
keep adding content and links, and expand, go after 100+ more keywords and get 1000% more traffic and $$$$

•••
Congratulations! :) Keep adding content and getting back links :tu:

•••
I just checked and from Sweden you rank #1 on Google.

Very good and I hope you stay there. I have seen too many cases in which new sites rank very well and then some weeks later sink down the SERPs. Probably the sandbox filter gets activated or something, I am not fully shure.

But as others told you, add unique content and backlinks on a daily/weekly basis.

•••
#1 here in the UK. Date : 20-6-05 :)

•••
great job ...

keep up the good work ....
:wave:

•••
Congrats man! Just contunue to add more content on your site and you should have 1st in no time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back