You might be a domain n00b if . . .

Your first post is in the Appraisal section

You think estibot is accurate

You still register domains for full price AND pay extra for privacy

Share em if ya got em!

Credit @salvador5266 @johname @jacoliobo @JayT for the inspiration

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

You are still participating in this thread :joyful:

Hey wait..... am I not still participating? (n)(n)

•••
"The Parked Domain Girl photograph was uploaded to iStockphoto in 2005 by Dustin Steller. After an Internet campaign was waged in order to discover the woman’s identity, it was reported that she is the sister of Dustin Steller. The photograph was taken by Dustin in Unity Village, which is in the Kansas City area.".

The links include more than you ever wanted to know about Backpack Girl : smile :
http://domaingang.com/domain-news/h...almost-brought-the-backpack-girl-to-namescon/

•••
you think you can register trademarks (brands etc)...

•••
good one, i forgot about that noob mistake

even better when they try to justify why they are entitled to own it.

•••
If you both post and reply to threads in the appraisal section. How on earth can you appraise other peoples domains and not your own...

•••
you're not learning something new everyday.

Can you imagine trying to sell with last year's information? :hungover:

•••
you renew your domains promptly when they send you the 60 days until expiration reminder

Real domainers wait until after expiry, then transfer : wink :

•••
you hand reg 20 names and list them on sedo 5 minutes later at $10,000 each then check your email 40 times per day after..

•••
your a noob if, you use the appraisal section to sell your name.

•••
sir please can you get apraise me this name for domain site ( www.calicostoph-b112.xyz ) let me sell this name for me to you only 250 dollars i am desperate.

•••
*enters request titled buying vr domains for $5 each. -> sends a list of 30 names none vr and all over 250 bucks.

•••
your a noob if after a month of registering some names you are wondering why they haven't sold yet.

•••
what is a domien??? where to book?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back