NameSilo

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
zjHl2lgef9cYrQL0JFa7kzbw2vuDqRFNmB...O1zp9OXdE9g5shnN1i...Bv9ettdV9dsBUGw0pY.png

•••
•••
Can I post a domain I won at close out?

A new thread was created, and I thought it was duplicate to this thread. I was then informed that this thread is not for posting domains won at close out. This is news to me.

Is this news to anyone else? Because I have posted domains I won at closeout in this thread.

•••
Can I post a domain I won at close out?

A new thread was created, and I thought it was duplicate to this thread. I was then informed that this thread is not for posting domains won at close out. This is news to me.

Is this news to anyone else? Because I have posted domains I won at closeout in this thread.
Thread purpose is determined by the title and first post. Nothing else. ;) If closeouts are posted in here and reported, they will be moved to an appropriate thread, even if the OP wants to allow them (The purpose can't be changed after the edit time expires).

Hope that helps,

•••
Gainage(.)com

Dynadot expired auction, 5 years old

•••
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)
I had German domain 'GebrautesBier.de' and 'KaffeeDay.com'

•••
•••
•••
BotCrawler

King

Last edited:
•••
•••
MMJKcup.com (Medical Marijuana K- Cup)
Medical Marijuana K Cup!
Talk about Wake and Bake the right way! Morning K cup coffee
Marijuana-Coffee-K-Cups.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Ahh so your the one that beat me to that name. Lol
thats too funny it was quite the battle at the end, im pretty proud of the name, huge potential!

•••
thats too funny it was quite the battle at the end, im pretty proud of the name, huge potential!

Virtual maps came to mind for me, i dropped out way before the end though. Lol

•••
Virtual maps came to mind for me, i dropped out way before the end though. Lol
Yes agreed its obvious use is for 360 virtual maps, topo maps and 3d tours, but what about vector maps? In that case Adobe could be a possible buyer.
-Lets not forget about microsoft's virtualearth satellite and Elon Musk's Space X. Remember also Space X and NASA are working together on the Mars One project. Virtual topo maps of Mars and the Moon might be nice ideas.
-Also VMAPS App that picks up where Google Street View leaves off. Users and download the app and use their phones camera and gps to "fill in the blanks" and "get into tight spots" such as alleys, woods, caves, etc.
-V maps could also mean Vegas like Vmaps vegas maps.... I googled Vmaps and there's a drone company http://www.microaerialprojects.com/services/surveying-mapping-modeling/ … they use v-maps
- Anyways drones and visuals or virtual, views, Vegas... Could be an awesome drone brand names
**************************************************************************************************************************
Also if you google search Maps and then google search god. God has About 1,790,000,000 results (0.59 seconds) Maps has About 1,720,000,000 results (0.45 seconds) Crazy isn't it!

•••
Yes agreed its obvious use is for 360 virtual maps, topo maps and 3d tours, but what about vector maps? In that case Adobe could be a possible buyer.
-Lets not forget about microsoft's virtualearth satellite and Elon Musk's Space X. Remember also Space X and NASA are working together on the Mars One project. Virtual topo maps of Mars and the Moon might be nice ideas.
-Also VMAPS App that picks up where Google Street View leaves off. Users and download the app and use their phones camera and gps to "fill in the blanks" and "get into tight spots" such as alleys, woods, caves, etc.
-V maps could also mean Vegas like Vmaps vegas maps.... I googled Vmaps and there's a drone company http://www.microaerialprojects.com/services/surveying-mapping-modeling/ … they use v-maps
- Anyways drones and visuals or virtual, views, Vegas... Could be an awesome drone brand names
**************************************************************************************************************************
Also if you google search Maps and then google search god. God has About 1,790,000,000 results (0.59 seconds) Maps has About 1,720,000,000 results (0.45 seconds) Crazy isn't it!

It sure is, i wanted that name but it went well above my budget. Lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
AddCoaches.com
CarPlanets.com
JobsPortal.com

•••
•••
Special Education Solutions (d.o.t c.o.m)
N.a.v.a.h. (n.e.t)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back