IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
HappyStuff.JPG

•••
•••
•••
•••
YoureOnTheAir // dot // com
- I'm still in shock I was able to grab this monster industry defining radio saying. Perfect for anything related to talk radio (the Internet still has tons of talk "radio" .. lol). It's the perfect example of the type of name that isn't always visually obvious when going through expiration lists and the very specific reason why I personally go through the lists myself. If you follow my daily lists of domains on auction and closeout this is a good example of the type of name I keep secret from the main list. So while it's great to check other people's lists .. and you certainly will find gems there .. there's nothing better than going through the lists yourself to mine for golden domains like this one! :)

GreenCarpeting // dot // com
- As the world gets more and more green, I think carpeting is one of those sleeper industries where going green can make a big difference.

CellularMD // dot // com
- I love this for a phone repair franchise .. brandably short .. yet exactly descriptive and to the point.

MusicAsAService
// dot // com
- Essentially this is what Spotify and all the other subscription based music streaming services are. I see this used more by a back end provider whose product is the actual platform for sharing music as opposed to actually selling music .. but it could be both! :)

UtilityBlade // dot // com
- Exact match of a very common tool

Zymma // dot // com
- Nice pronounceable 5L .. with bonus of finishing with MMA (Mixed Martial Arts .. UFC)

GetThereForLess // dot // com
- Sure it's 4 words .. but they are short words and more importantly very specific and memorable. Tons of $$$$ in the travel industry and this one is very open ended in how it can be applied.

TryMyDeal // dot // com
- Amazing short call to action domain with lots of commercial value!

CompactUtilityVehicle // dot // com
- An exact generic category term in the car industry

DiscoverYourFire // dot // com
- Another great call to action domain for self improvement industry!

Sharbati // dot // com
- This is actually a type of rice .. but at the same time I think it sounds like an amazing brand. As all the most popular food, spices and plants are all being grabbed as actual brands, I'm very happy holding this one! :)

DietDinner // dot // com
- Obvious amazing diet / health food brand.

GlucoseGel // dot // com
- Generic name for an actual pharma product produced by multiple brands.

•••
upload_2018-8-3_13-11-15.png

.org

(I tried to get the .com, but seller is asking $800K)

Last edited:
•••
•••
800 whatttt ?
Lol.. He's obviously aiming too high, but Coinex.com sold for a lot (well into 6 figs) and decentralized exchanges (DEX) are a hot topic.

•••
VSRP.com

Why to buy at MSRP if you can get at VSRP (Value Suggested Retail Price)

VSRP apparently is also great for visiting student research program. RP can by for other research programs for real property etc.

•••
The default extension:

Forumso

RV North

Future Carpet

Parveaux (French last name)

League Member

MUHJ [ mu:j ]

•••
Just grabbed Coin/Saw in king. Haven't put any effort into buying crypto names, but this one felt like a fun play-on-words brandable.

•••
Filmes.De

(Filmes mean movies)

•••
•••
Just grabbed Coin/Saw in king. Haven't put any effort into buying crypto names, but this one felt like a fun play-on-words brandable.
I have CryptoSaw :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
I rarely buy 3-word domains but I couldn't resist this one:

SmartAdLabs.Com

•••
•••
InitialCoinOffering.co
InitialCoinOffering.info
InitialCoinOffering.biz
InitialCoinOffering.pro
InitialCoinOffering.us

•••
Tokyo/Index/ .com
Tour/Agency/ .org

•••
•••
TheRupee.com

The Rupee is the official currency of India and many other countries. Kind of like saying 'the dollar' for my country's currency.

•••
•••
Interesting domain but the logo does not fit IMO

Thanks. I appreciate your point. I agree with you. These are free logos. But yes I need to work on improving my skill on logo in future. Right now my main focus is to find good decent quality names and with time I will try to improve on my logo skill.

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back