Dynadot

Your seller ID/profile on "undeveloped" ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NYJimbo

Domain Re-AnimatorTop Member
Impact
When selling on Undeveloped you put up a bio or nickname. What do you use ? I dont mean what is your exact info, but do you use your company, your real name, nickname or something clever to help increase the chance of a sale ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Use your real name or the name in your email address if you will be doing outbound sale, so that buyer can confirm ownership when they see that email contacting them is corresponding to the one on the landing page.

•••
I use my real name there. The research they have done at Undeveloped shows that factors that increase chance of sale are real identity showing and a buy it now price. I also use my real picture (maybe I would sell more if I used one where I look younger though ? :xf.wink:)

The research is probably more than that, just going by memory. If you search their site they have the factors they found. Good luck with your selling!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back