Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deflee79

Keep on pressingTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's worth about $1.99 IMO

•••
$$-$$$ to a hobbyist looking to develop a "technology is bad" site.

I see Techorize as Terrorize and how technology is terrorizing peoples' ability to write for instance (at least in Japan where K-8 I believe you learn the strokes of 2000 "letters", but they're used to cellphone "autocorrect“ [guessing] that people are forgetting what was once a day to day task-and believe me, people can tell you wrote a simple 2 stroke character wrong by the pen stroke on paper, making you look stupid [if native]).

Start your hunt with the Amish, if you can get a hold of them by email. :xf.rolleyes:

I've sold by far worse for ~$500 with a BIN. There is hope with this name as it is a pretty decent brandable IMO.

I'd personally keep this in my portfolio, and if the price was right, buy it.

Good luck! :xf.smile:

•••
$$-$$$ to a hobbyist looking to develop a "technology is bad" site.

I see Techorize as Terrorize and how technology is terrorizing peoples' ability to write for instance (at least in Japan where K-8 I believe you learn the strokes of 2000 "letters", but they're used to cellphone "autocorrect“ [guessing] that people are forgetting what was once a day to day task-and believe me, people can tell you wrote a simple 2 stroke character wrong by the pen stroke on paper, making you look stupid [if native]).

Start your hunt with the Amish, if you can get a hold of them by email. :xf.rolleyes:

I've sold by far worse for ~$500 with a BIN. There is hope with this name as it is a pretty decent brandable IMO.

I'd personally keep this in my portfolio, and if the price was right, buy it.

Good luck! :xf.smile:
Didn't see it as a anti technology site , that's a very interesting view! Thanks for your opinion and valuation. I'm a motivated seller so I'm hoping to move it along soon.

•••

Last edited:
•••
I would take 250.00 for it
Yeah, not gonna happen from me with a $1.99 reg. You had a good idea and if I saw development potential for myself and/or had end users in mind, I would go for it. I would go as high as $20, and that's a modest return on your $1.99 and previous $0 valuation. Put it on the auction with a $1 start and $1 increments, we'll see who wins it. ;)

•••
Yeah, not gonna happen from me with a $1.99 reg. You had a good idea and if I saw development potential for myself and/or had end users in mind, I would go for it. I would go as high as $20, and that's a modest return on your $1.99 and previous $0 valuation. Put it on the auction with a $1 start and $1 increments, we'll see who wins it. ;)
Hahaha! Fair enough..never hurts to try!

•••
I bought this for a 1.99 thinking it sounded catchy and could be used for electronics and/or gadgets. If it doesn't sell not much loss here.

Here's a well intentioned tip for you: As David's post has just illustrated, there's folks who don't particularly want to be giving you thousands of % profit on a domain, particularly when said domain isn't that great anyway.

Best to keep it to yourself, as to what you paid for a name, especially if the price was a dollar or two or reg fee.

:)

•••
Here's a well intentioned tip for you: As David's post has just illustrated, there's folks who don't particularly want to be giving you thousands of % profit on a domain, particularly when said domain isn't that great anyway.

Best to keep it to yourself, as to what you paid for a name, especially if the price was a dollar or two or reg fee.

:)
I'll remember that for the future. Thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back