IT.COM

$0.1 For .us Uniregistery - Grab as much as you can

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Crazy Dn

Established Member
Impact
There is a sale for .us domain on uniregistery for just $0.1

There is no limit for no of registration.

Sale valid up to 7 october.

https://uniregistry.com/

Have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I emailed them, but it's gonna be over in a few hours anyway. I don't wanna keep registering more if they're not gonna credit me back. It was just for fun some names I got.

•••
I paid .10 for a bunch, then it went up to 50. Still was worth it.

I regged 292 domains tonight.

•••
US.jpg

•••
Strange, I've never seen .com prices this low....oh right, because they are actually in demand.

Last edited:
•••
Strange, I've never seen .com prices this low....oh right, because they are actually in demand.

True. But you can't say selling bulk .US for $1 each isn't bad. ;) Especially when you have 600 or more that you bought for only $60.

•••
True. But you can't say selling bulk .US for $1 each isn't bad. ;) Especially when you have 600 or more that you bought for only $60.

So your referring to a numbers game, a valid game yes, but it takes as much effort as choosing quality names, maybe more. High Quality names attract quality buyers (buyers with funding). Low quality names attract the rest, if they attract anyone at all.

Last edited:
•••
So your referring to a numbers game, a valid game yes, but it takes as much effort as choosing quality names, maybe more. High Quality names attract quality buyers (buyers with funding). Low quality names attract the rest.

It depends, I guess. My last ditch effort plan (if no end users) was to dump a .us portfolio on Flippa for $1 - $2 each. Someone dumped an xyz portfolio of exact-city names and sold it for $500.

My .US picks aren't all geo, but I have a feeling some reseller will jump at it if it's priced low enough.

It really depends on what you know. Someone on another thread said that NNNN.us would sell for $1-$2 on eBay to Chinese investors, so reg'ing $1,000 would easily sell for $10,000 if you went into the sale early and knew what you were doing.

•••
•••
•••
Yeah man. WirelessSecurity is a sure thing.

•••
I think you can still buy .us if you are not from US under this rule

"A foreign organization that regularly engages in lawful activities (sales of goods or services or other business, commercial, or non-commercial, including not for profit relations) in the United States."

Yup, it is possible if you check this option. Just bought few and I am not US resident. :)

•••
Nope you're right, on the front page it says .10 but when i click to buy a domain it shows, .50 FALSE ADVERTISING!!

No you were late to claim them .. I got around 200 domains for 10 cents :)

•••
.US sale is ending today (not sure when tbh).

•••
Its showing 0.50$.. Any codes or what it is?

•••
.10 has been over. The .50 sale should end today.

•••
Any other such .US offers?

•••
I just sold one of my .us for $1500. Already winning.

•••
•••
Offer is now changed to 1.99$

•••
Which one
Payment made by buyer and secured but transaction not done yet. I won't disclose until everything has completed.

•••
Still working at .50 for me

•••
Payment made by buyer and secured but transaction not done yet. I won't disclose until everything has completed.
Well that's pretty cool :). Idk how u do it, but that's awesome selling a non-.com for $1500. It must've been a nice keyword or something. Especially if you did outbound.

•••
•••
I rarely do outbound anymore. $100 offer came through sedo. I countered with $1500. Buyer accepted and paid immediately.

I've barely had time to do any outbound all year but I do plan on trying to do quick outbound to only top prospects for my .us before they expire next year. I did grab alot of great keywords every day throughout the month and I figure I can make alot of money just selling at xxx to low xxxx

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back