IT.COM

$0.1 For .us Uniregistery - Grab as much as you can

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Crazy Dn

Established Member
Impact
There is a sale for .us domain on uniregistery for just $0.1

There is no limit for no of registration.

Sale valid up to 7 october.

https://uniregistry.com/

Have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any catch? like you can't transfer out or something?

•••
I have several domains at Uniregistry, haven't got any problems.

•••
This is great, thank you.

•••
only for the U.S. residents?

•••
•••
You must have a presence in the United States in order to register a .US domain. Period. It is not for anybody. .US domains is to be registered for US residents only.

•••
•••
I think you can still buy .us if you are not from US under this rule

"A foreign organization that regularly engages in lawful activities (sales of goods or services or other business, commercial, or non-commercial, including not for profit relations) in the United States."

•••
its like I just want to buy so many but dont know what to reg...

•••
I registered some domains and, as I own a foreign registered domain name business in Portugal (and the majority of our sales are to U.S.-based buyers/end users), I ticked number 4:

- A foreign organization that regularly engages in lawful activities (sales of goods or services or other business, commercial, or non-commercial, including not for profit relations) in the United States.

What that the correct choice?

———

.US Domains may only be registered by one of the following categories:

Category

- A natural person who is a US citizen.

- A natural person who is a permanent resident.

- An entity or organization that is (i) incorporated within one of the fifty US states, the District of Columbia, or any of the US possessions or territories, or (ii) organized or otherwise constituted under the laws of a state of the US, the District of Columbia or any of its possessions and territories

- A foreign organization that regularly engages in lawful activities (sales of goods or services or other business, commercial, or non-commercial, including not for profit relations) in the United States.

- An organization has an office or other facility in the U.S.

•••
any catch? like you can't transfer out or something?
Lol sad that we're now accustomed to feeling this way from all our experiences with coupon deals.

but Uniregistry is one of the top registrars that people b usin

•••
Lol sad that we're now accustomed to feeling this way from all our experiences with coupon deals.

but Uniregistry is one of the top registrars that people b usin

definitely, just wasn't sure. never had used them. seems great and easier than most.

•••
I registered like 91 lottery tickets for less than the price of 1 .com at GD.

Some are exact city geos like southorange. I'm surprised those exist

got a 90k search: Arugula.com too

and some generic trademarks: astroturf

•••
•••
I picked up DenverAirport, I thought it sounded familiar so I googled it and yup just what I thought.....Wonder if I should be nervous?:)

•••
Got some good words , Thanks for sharing .. Reg ten at just a 1 $

i want to buy even more , but no ideas what to buy :(

•••
There is a sale for .us domain on uniregistery for just $0.1
Saw this and registered a handful. Already sold one for $xxx.

•••
Saw this and registered a handful. Already sold one for $xxx.
Dude what :D how omg that's awesome. Did you outbound? and what was the name? you're like the best domainer!

•••
Dude what :D how omg that's awesome. Did you outbound? and what was the name? you're like the best domainer!
I got lucky. It was an inbound. Domain was recently dropped. Don't want to mention the name, but it was a 7-letter English word.

•••
Still not bad, but why are domains coming up $.50 now?

•••
•••
Really, just paid 0.50 .. lol ..

•••
•••
Nope you're right, on the front page it says .10 but when i click to buy a domain it shows, .50 FALSE ADVERTISING!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back