IT.COM

$0.99 for a .COM registration @ GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Worked for 1 .com registration

Code: 99DOMAIN

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do Godaddy every year come up with some special offers in Christmas time?

•••
I used 99domain a couple days ago.

I just tried Fiveblack and cjcblack, as mentioned here, but neither worked.

•••
99DOMAIN worked two days ago for me.

•••
Is this just for a single domain or multiple domains bought in the same transaction?

•••
simonj said:
Is this just for a single domain or multiple domains bought in the same transaction?

single domain :)

•••
•••
rabbitt04 said:
Worked for me.

recently?

update: works on my account

Last edited:
•••
woah,it is still working,hmm funny that it didn't worked with me yesterday

•••
persepollis said:
woah,it is still working,hmm funny that it didn't worked with me yesterday
I tried it yesterday, didn't work. But working again now :gl:

•••
its only for one name per account...
it worked for me 2 days ago.. n my fren who have an account dint use it ..i asked him to regged another one for me n push to me..kekekkee so i got 2 1.19 domains! wo0ot!

•••
•••
Does it still work? Does it work for transfers?

The code failed to reg a .com or transfer anything for 99 cents (I tried it with a few accounts)

•••
hmm no idea still work or not at this moment,I don't register any domain again now,cause I've ran out of card

•••
Did not work for me......

•••
Can we confirm this is a dead code? If so. Lets close this thread. Don't want to keep getting folks hopes up. Cheers!

•••
Yes the promotion ended in November

•••
Wow great deal thanks a lot it worked for me and I was able to use it as many times as I wanted to. Going to have to send some rep your way.

•••
JoeDomain said:
Wow great deal thanks a lot it worked for me and I was able to use it as many times as I wanted to. Going to have to send some rep your way.

As many times as you wanted! Everyone was able to use once per account so how come you were able to use as many times as much you wanted for the same account!

•••
abdulbasituae said:
As many times as you wanted! Everyone was able to use once per account so how come you were able to use as many times as much you wanted for the same account!

He is pulling your leg. The promo is OVER!

•••
Everyone keeps bumping a dead horse. The sale is over my peoples..... 8-X 8-X 8-X

•••
Ah, I see MrSpartan. Thanks :)

•••
ahh... lol i wish i had my card on me.. Ill try this code out when i get home

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back