IT.COM

1,000,000th member

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SoftEdge

Established Member
Impact
So today something strange happened,
I signed up for namepros.com (not the strange part).
After a few minutes the first alert came in, it was someone saying congrats. I thought it was an admin or some preprogrammed message to all members that was triggered a long time ago when the 1,000,000th member signed up.

I added my first two domains, went for lunch, had some free time with friends and came back to my office.
9 alerts on my namepros dashboard. then it struck me! I was the 1,000,000th member!

so my real name is Brian, and iI am a hacker (yes really, ethical of course)
I am the owner of a cyber security company in the Netherlands and wanted to sell some of my domains to regain focus on my core business.

three quick questions:
- Would you advise to add a long list of all my domains (all about the same topic, cyber security) on a single thread, or should I add multiple threads, one for each domain?
- Anybody using undeveloped (with success)?
- Is there a way to connect with other people except sharing your linkedin profile, i.e. become 'friends' on namepros?

thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey welcome here hope you stay for long.

•••
•••
Who was the first member here? Congratulations mate!

•••
Congratulations to the Millionth Man @SoftEdge

It's absolutely astonishing to see that the forum has crossed the one million milestone.

Guess it's time for the :
" 1.5 Millionth Member Contest!!!!"

Btw is there any prize or something special for the Millionth Man?

•••
•••
Congratulations for Million !

•••
specially wellcome to 1000000th membrs of NP

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back