Domain Empire

registries 2-letter .GLOBAL premium names released!

Spaceship
Watch

dotGLOBAL

.GLOBALVIP Member
.GLOBAL Staff
Impact
.GLOBAL, currently the 2nd best-selling new gTLD for premium names, recently released it's 2-letter domain names. Short, wide appeal and brandable. Snatch them before they go.

Find yours here at the .GLOBAL website

or message us here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.GLOBAL, currently the 2nd best-selling new gTLD for premium names, recently released it's 2-letter domain names. Short, wide appeal and brandable. Snatch them before they go.

Find yours here at the .GLOBAL website (link in profile)

or message us here.

What price range are these on?

•••
Snatch them before they go, but there is no price? lol

•••
The registrars that I've tried either say they're all taken or "GLOBAL domains must be at least 3 characters."

Using Go.Global takes me to a "make offer" page.

Any indication of price expectations on them?

•••
The point of this post is? All the names are reserved, takes you to an offer page, or owned by World Wide Media (Michael Berkens).

•••
•••
The registrars that I've tried either say they're all taken or "GLOBAL domains must be at least 3 characters."

Using Go.Global takes me to a "make offer" page.

Any indication of price expectations on them?

Please shoot [email protected] an email to get prices on 2-letter domains. These are only available through the registry (www.go.global) since they are all premiums and just released.

•••
Snatch them before they go, but there is no price? lol

Oh yes there is. Starting at usd 2000 (wide range of prices depending on domain), hence "make offer" showing on the search at http://go.global

Please shoot an email with the domain(s) that you'd like prices for to the registry. Quickest way is to send it straight to [email protected]

•••
•••
Is that with a 2 grand or more price plus same renewal fee, or sale price plus reg fee?

•••
Is that with a 2 grand or more price plus same renewal fee, or sale price plus reg fee?

No, all premiums renew at normal renewal prices (NOT premium prices). :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back