Watch
I am currently looking for the following:

Extension: .com only
Length: 2 words max
Registration Date: Must be between 1990 and 1997
ENGLISH ONLY
Budget: $25 - $8000
Looking to buy about 20 total names

Please make sure the names make sense and pass a radio test...added plus if they are brandable and generic in nature.

No Blacklisted names, spam domains, illegal use domains etc. I will check this before responding.

I pay via Paypal only so please make sure you can accept this. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO EVERY MESSAGE! Only ones I'm interested in acquiring or have further questions.

Please read the requirements twice before sending me a domain....as I do report those who can't take the time to follow my requirements.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Still searching! I haven't purchased any yet.

•••
•••
Respectfully submitted a few names

•••

ENGLISH ONLY
Budget: $25 - $1000

Please make sure the names make sense and pass a radio test...added plus if they are brandable and generic in nature.

No Blacklisted names, spam domains, illegal use domains etc. I will check this before responding.

I pay via Paypal only so please make sure you can accept this. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO EVERY MESSAGE! Only ones I'm interested in acquiring or have further questions.

Please read the requirements twice before sending me a domain....as I do report those who can't take the time to follow my requirements.
dm sent.

Last edited:
•••
Budget Increased to $8,000 for a great name! So far I just haven't found exactly what I am after.

•••

ENGLISH ONLY
Budget: $25 - $8000

DM sent.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back