IT.COM

2 letter .org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello! :hi:

Wat do u all thing a 2 letter .org is worth?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have really no clue.... it helps to know what it is first...if its nice, maybe $xxxxx is acheivable!!!

•••
lol in that case can someone help me register a domain for 500np$ plz? :cy: ill post it in the namebucks section :p

•••
i can do via NameCheap for 600NP$ :)

that means i get $0.12 profit :lol:

•••
:lol: i dont have enough NP$ ;)

•••
damn lol

550NP$ plus a grovel??? :lol:
(just do 5 appraisals)

•••
lol there just enough :D ill PM u now

•••
nonenone said:
lol in that case can someone help me register a domain for 500np$ plz? :cy: ill post it in the namebucks section :p

2-letter .orgs can no longer be registered, but the ones active now can still be renewed. That's one reason they cost so much now...

•••
ohh... i see.... well it is taken anyway...

•••
Yea nobody will let one drop and if it does, it would be retired. Only way you can get one is through the current owner.

•••
.edu said:
Yea nobody will let one drop and if it does, it would be retired. Only way you can get one is through the current owner.
why is that?

•••
1rrr1 said:
.edu said:
why is that?

Because they are reserved now. No real market for .org IMO. They are really hard to push unless it was a really nice combo. You would have a hard time of marketing it and also you probably wont get your asking price. I had quite a bit of 2 character .org and those didn't move good at all. They are fun to own though.

•••
Yup, .edu is right. 2-letter .org is no longer available for registration after they have dropped. I have seen many of them and could only wish they were mine before.

•••
so how much is something like 3j.org worth in wholesale prices?

•••
$250 - 350 range for 2 char so 2 letter would be more

•••
.edu said:
$250 - 350 range for 2 char so 2 letter would be more
oh yeah, i never realised that.

Do you guys think that the price of these will go up?

•••
i would hope so... i mean look how much 2 letter .com's go for ;)

•••
Sabre Hosting said:
i would hope so... i mean look how much 2 letter .com's go for ;)
hmm, still analysing whether to buy a domain numberletter.org

I might, i don't know

•••
I just heard of a $1500 sale of a 2 letter .org - good deal for the buyer I would say

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back