NameSilo

2 wasted hours!!

Spaceship
Watch
domain! domains!

a poor home for my names...

spent 2 hours changing the nameservers on my
Ev1servers to point to another parking place.

the control panel on EV1 is so slooooooow that it takes ages

to Load and what ever software or script they use,
it freezes my computer.

was even worse when i had dial-up.

and they arent selling me domains in down-under...have to find a new reg for my 60+ babies!! soon

is this normal??lifestyle for a domainer???!!:|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: 2 wasted hours!!

Originally posted by redhippo
is this normal??lifestyle for a domainer???!!:|

Not at Enom or NameCheap...! :gl:

•••
•••
•••
•••
I was just at EV! today and had no problems. Maybe it was your connection.

•••
Name Cheap is the best, really cheap domains always have a problem. :p

•••
I have to say that enom has worked really good for me. No complaints here.

•••
enom's great, they're all I use now - but I still have some domains at ev1 too - you know there's a bulk changing feature there, redhippo? you don't have to change them all one at a time...

I will (as I'm sure others here will too) set anyone up w/ an $8.95 enom reseller acct any time they want one..

•••
Ev1servers.net is slow, but 1&1.com is the worse, it literally take you 10 minutes just to view your domain information!

•••
Domainsite is flawless, and has cheap prices, lower than NC... have 3 domains there, no problems! But now having my own reseller, don't need them anymore :)

•••
Aww that really sucks redhippo, maybe you'll have better luck next time.

•••
Originally posted by spikedo
I was just at EV! today and had no problems. Maybe it was your connection.

i dont think so...it is slow every time.!!

EV1 doesnt allow me to renew anyway!! so i moving all 50 plus name to.............................Name cheap!!

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
i dont think so...it is slow every time.!!

EV1 doesnt allow me to renew anyway!! so i moving all 50 plus name to.............................Name cheap!!

Just as I have previously offered to, and set up for, active NamePros members, I am offering you a free Enom $8.14 Retail account at no-profit pricing. If interested, sign up for a retail account at www.b50.net/enom.htm and drop me a PM. I will lower your pricing to what has been promised. IMHO, Enom is as good as NameCheap, if not better. Cheers.

•••
sometmes do it on off peak hours , when no one is on ethe connection and that helps speed things up,
yes domainers i think go through all sorts of hoops and trails to find what wirks for them, thats why namepros is great we can help eachother and give advise
Paul

•••
Originally posted by drmaximus
IMHO, Enom is as good as NameCheap, if not better. Cheers.

Enom rocks - remember Dr that namecheap is simply an ETP for enom so IMO enom will always win. I have never had any problems with them and their reps proactively contact me to help resolve problems I hadn't even noticed I had so they get resolved asap - excellent customer service from them

•••
Originally posted by bensontwenty
Enom rocks - ... and their reps proactively contact me to help resolve problems I hadn't even noticed I had so they get resolved asap - excellent customer service from them

You'r a lucky man, benson20. I didn't receive any answer from Enom to my inquiry regarding conditions of becoming an ETP ...

•••
You get what you pay for. with ev1 prices, I personally am happy with what I spend

•••
thats true!! i am wiser now!! had to learn it the hard way!;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back