Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandClub.com

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Type of Contest : LOGO RE-Design for: ChocolateByClaudia
Prize: $25 via PayPal
Size resolutions: High resolution / VECTOR (will be used for all logo purposes) Prefered 350x150 pp
Contest End Date & Time: 5 days from today (August, 23)
Colors: In color, but should work in black and white (please include favicon and the black & white version if possible ...)
For colors use same as described: Brown #552200 , Red #D40000 and Black ( for the word "by" )

Hi everybody, the budget is tiny but we only need a RE-design for the following logo:
(favicon + black & white version if possible ...):

cbc16.png

cbc18.png
cbc15.png

Requirements: Please use font: "FORTE" for the word Chocolate and font: "Freestyle Script" for the words by Claudia (same as above) ... The word Chocolate must have a nice looking liquid chocolate effect ! (The favicon is a Red #D40000 color heart with 3 chocolate drops Brown #803300 , Yellow #EEFFAA & Brown #552200
I will give feedback ASAP.

Look forward to your designs!

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, sorry, but mayby better to search for a new concepts of the logo?

•••
Hi, sorry, but mayby better to search for a new concepts of the logo?
Hi @mayazir , thanks for the sugestion but the client wants to keep his own logo. If you want to design something similar we will be happy to present your work to the client ... Best regards, BC

•••
So, what do you need then?
Just vectorize?

•••
•••
I would do it something like this, anyway it is just my opinion, I dont like the original logo

ChocolateByClaudia.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I would do it something like this, anyway it is just my opinion, I dont like the original logo
ChocolateByClaudia.jpg
Thanks for your entry @mayazir ... will show it to the client, BC

•••
•••
•••
Here is another version with smaller heart logo, also one version in black and logo heart separate:
chocolate-by-claudia-logo.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Hi ... Thank you guys for your submissions, really appreciate it.
The winning re-design chosen by the client is the last entry from @Iulian M.
Congrat´s. Please PM us your payment details !

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back