Dynadot

REQ-LOGO LOGO for ALFABES - Tourist Experiences website - $90 bounty!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Award date: 10 March 2023

REQ-LOGO (Logo Contest)

Request square (social media) + rectangle versions

Require a vector

No AI-Generated Logos!

Logo is for a startup that connects tourists with local experiences.

The logo should be simple and show the "ALFABES" word along with a visual element.
(ALFABES are the initials of the 7 cofounders)

We are looking for a simple and appealing logo that can create confidence to the tourist to whom we are offering great local experiences (boat tours, historical tours, food and wine taste, etc.).

Example of possible visual elements: Markers, Map, Compass, Paths, QR codes, mix of experiences (i.e. boat + wine + massage etc.) ... or others as you can think of.

Possible Colors: Dark Green, Brown, Orange, Black, White, or others if there is a good fit

For any further questions on the business, please don't hesitate to ask.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a concept idea to help get your contest started

sample1.png

Feedback Appreciated

•••
Here's another concept idea geared more for the local entertainment experience, where as my initial concept was geared more for the outdoor adventure experiences.

[Concept Removed]

Feedback Appreciated

Last edited:
•••
Hey Eric,
Thanks for your first proposals.
First example is in line with what we want to do, i also like the idea of the air balloon, the mashup of elements is although cresting too much confusion, and would prefer more net lines and geometry for a less complex design (or eventually more complexity but a more polished design) but in general less elements if there is not a clear fitvamong then.
The second one is nice but would fit a jazz club more than our project in my opinion.
Thanks again, keep up with the good work!

•••
•••
Thanks @BagusDesign ! I think the logo is not giving an idea of what the company does, each symbol should have a straightforward meaning as well as the ensemble, but thanks for trying!

•••
•••
Hey Eric,
Thanks for your first proposals.
First example is in line with what we want to do, i also like the idea of the air balloon, the mashup of elements is although cresting too much confusion, and would prefer more net lines and geometry for a less complex design (or eventually more complexity but a more polished design) but in general less elements if there is not a clear fitvamong then.
The second one is nice but would fit a jazz club more than our project in my opinion.
Thanks again, keep up with the good work!
Thanks for the valuable feedback.
I played off your geometric suggestion and did an abstract geometric hot air balloon.

sample3.png

Any additional feedback you may have would be appreciated

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here's another abstract idea.
This time, a paper plane flying through the air with an imprint of the earth (land and sea) on it.

sample4.png

Thoughts?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Seeing a lot of nice new proposals! Thanks everyone, tomorrow (Monday) I'll share them with team and will provide proper feedback
CC @Eric Lyon @BagusDesign @DesignPros

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@gattoplano

At this time the contest appears to be over. Please announce a winner by March 17.

Thank you.

•••
At this time there hasn't been an announced winner so the contest holder has been issued an Unacceptable Business Practice infraction for failing to honor their binding agreement.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back