NameSilo

Turnkey 5000+ auto growing seo articles directory under a 3 letters domain. Adsense Optimized

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi:

Easy/Zero Maintenance. No professional knowledge needed

3NM.ORG| Free News Magazine

Description

3nm.org is a huge auto growing news and articles directory having more than 5000+ articles from 3100+ authors.

Domain: 3nm.org - A very short domain name which the visitors easily remember. The domain is registered at GoDaddy.com and can be pushed free of cost to your name account. Domain Age: 5+ , Domain value estimation 500- 800 dollars.

Features

The site based on the latest version of WordPress famous and very popular CMS script.

Highly SEO (seo friendly urls, seo robots.txt, Google XML Sitemaps - special plugin will generate a sitemaps.org compatible sitemap of your WordPress blog which is supported by Ask.com, Google, MSN Search and YAHOO, all seo tricks implemented).

Adsense optimized theme, all ads are perfectly blended in the theme increasing the CTR; the theme is also optimized for low connection.

5000+ categorized articles (Arts & Entertainment, Business, Communications, Computers, Disease & Illness, Fashion, Finance, Food & Beverage, Health & Fitness, Home & Family, Internet Business, News, Politics, Product Reviews, Recreation &Sports, Reference & Education, Self Improvement, Society, Travel & Leisure, Vehicles, Writing & Speaking) = over 6000 Search Engines optimized pages which gives a tremendous boost to rankings. 50+ new articles delivered and published on autopilot with the according tags in the suitable categories and 20+ video news are published in the news category daily on autopilot (because visitors like videos as well as simple text). Your visitors can also submit articles for publication. You will have to approve them. If you do not have time for that, you can disallow them from submitting articles, they will be just subscribers.

Protected posts (text selection has been disabled so that your articles could not be copied).
Very easy to manager articles using admin panel.

RSS Feeds by category, your visitors can subscribe to articles updates with to their preference.

Protected against spam comments and spam bots.

Major social bookmarking services block under every post.

Every new posted article or news message will ping to Bonus list of selected 50+ ping services (by default in wordpress configuration only one alone ping service URL)and that’s mean 50+ ping machines from around the world will ping and indexing your blog and as result - fast immediately indexing by major search engines and blog services. More, a feature of ping limit has been implemented to prevent your site of being banned from ping services because of excessive pings.

Real time statistic plugin. It collects information about visitors, spiders, search keywords, feeds, browsers etc.

Revenue: The site has potential income sources = Adsense or AdBrite. Easy to add your own Ads/Banners (just edit only few files and change code to your own Adsense/Chitika/AdBrite etc ads sponsors). By default all pages optimized with Google Adsense ads. You can also sell banner spaces.:$:

Numbers

This website is self promoting; I have installed it and forget it and now it is getting 80+ unique daily visitors, and 400+ daily page views. More, it is getting backlinks automatically, 230+ by now. To boost the traffic, I have just submitted the feeds to 100+ feed directories. This will increase the traffic to 200+ daily unique visitors soon.

I have attached some traffic stats.

Bonus

Free step by step instructions for complete transfer and 2 weeks of free email support.

PRICE

Only $200

Payment methods

Sedo (https://sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=3nm.org&edit=1&tracked=&partnerid=&language=us)
Escrow.com
Western Union.

Please do not hesitate ask me any questions here or by PM. Thanks for looking and making your offer.

Attachments

• stats1.jpg
    stats1.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 48
  • stats3.jpg
    stats3.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What kind of money does the site make per day?

•••
Well, i was using adbrite and was getting less than $0.5 per day. 5 days ago I was finally accepted on adsense and implemented adsense on the site and also changed the site theme to the current one. Results= $0.5 - $3 per day. I am not an adsense expert so if you are a bit advanced in the field you can achieve more. I have attached a screen shot of the adsense report.

Thanks for asking!

Attachments

• adsense.jpg
    adsense.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 50
•••
Is it include hosting service ? or just domain name and website script and database ?

•••
domain name and website script and databases, however if you do not have a host, i can reduce the price for you to help you to get a host, PM and we will talk about that!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back