Dynadot

* Blog iloveflipflop.com ready-made wordpress blog DA 14 - years old - 1.2K page views

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling iloveflipflop.com a Wordpress Blog with 50 unique posts
With a treasure trove of over 50 unique, meticulously written articles, iloveflipflop.com is more than just a blog; it’s a launching pad for those looking to start a business in flip-flops, swimwear, and footwear by integrating the blog with a dropshipping website.

I will send you backup zip file (with wordpress core files and DB) generated with BackupBuddy plugin.
It is already indexed on google.com.
BIN: 800$
for namepros.com users I can offer it at 600$

Please note that this domain is listed across multiple marketplaces and its availability not last long I encourage you to reach promptly to discuss the opportunity to secure domain that interests you. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis, please contact directly at your convenience to ensure you don’t miss out.

Accepting offers
Please present your best offer via private message

Attachments

• Schermata 2024-04-05 alle 09.53.39.png
    Schermata 2024-04-05 alle 09.53.39.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 23
  • report-10.pdf
    228 KB · Views: 15
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Domain Registrar: Aruba.it
Domain Expiry: 21/12/2024
Payment Options: Paypal, stripe
For Traffic see screenshots attached

Attachments

• january-2024.jpg
    january-2024.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • febraury-2024.jpg
    febraury-2024.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • march-2024.jpg
    march-2024.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
•••
•••
•••
I enjoy and specialize in creating websites but I am not focused on AdSense approval.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back