550 000 domains of 5L.com taken within last 2 weeks

Watch
So 2 weeks ago I have generated 50,000 random 5L.com domains

there was ~15,000 taken and 35,000 available

today just ~ 26,000 available. And ~9000 taken. So it is 25% of available or 17,5% of total domains.

It means that 17,5% of ALL 3,200,000 possible Premium chinese 5L.com domains taken within last 2 weeks

it is 56,0000 domains!!! within 2 weeks !!! stats mistake may be 1-2%

Now I think 5L.com buyout possible within 2-3 months or earlier !!!

And my advice is to buy 5L.com with meaning letter combinations or beautiful patterns.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So 2 weeks ago I have generated 50,000 random 5L.com domains

there was ~15,000 taken and 35,000 available

today just ~ 26,000 available. And ~9000 taken. So it is 25% of available or 17,5% of total domains.

It means that 17,5% of ALL 3,200,000 possible Premium chinese 5L.com domains taken within last 2 weeks

it is 56,0000 domains!!! within 2 weeks !!! stats mistake may be 1-2%

Now I think 5L.com buyout possible within 2-3 months or earlier !!!

And my advice is to buy 5L.com with meaning letter combinations or beautiful patterns.

When you say like 5L buyout possible, you mean like of only Chinese 5L buyout right?
Because total number of 5L.com is about 12 million, complete buyout of all 5Ls would never happen..
It's better not to speculate on it by giving advice when there is no possibility of any random combination.

Last edited:
•••
And premium patterns were taken long time ago.

AAAAA.com (26 combinations)
ABBBB.com (650 total combinations)
AAAAB.com (650 total combinations)
AABBB.com (650 total combinations)
AAABB.com (650 total combinations)
ABBBA.com (650 total combinations)
AABAA.com (650 total combinations)
ABABA.com (650 total combinations)

AABCC.coms (15,600 total combinations)

AABCC.com “Chinese premiums" 6,840

•••
Chinese premium thing for numbers and letters could all be a made up scam to fuel the ponzi scheme.
Now new ponzi is being blown out of nothing: come participate in buyout of LLLLL for chinese premium, so that there would be a floor and our better than your trash combinations would have some premium to it so that we can cash in.

•••
Loads of 5L.com have been registered recently. I thinking the pace has increased since the first post of this thread. I wonder if the OP can redo the same test.

•••
•••
I'm not a big 5L fan, but I started buying very selectively. My 5L of choice ones that translate into direct words and phrases.

I've been seeing them sell on the forums over the last month for $30-$60, but once I saw TTUAN.com sell for $1,576 USD on 4.cn I realized that strong meaningful translations are desirable. Chinese and investors are registering these too, the problem is that if you don't speak Chinese then translating a huge volume to find the best ones almost impossible.

I'm actually working on it and will publish a list of translated available 5L's with at least two repeating consonants (3-4 days) - there are over 500k available 5L's with at least two repeating consonants - the amount that translate into meaningful phrases and words is very small.

I ran a list of 6000 (remaining) 5L's with three consecutive consonants, and there were only about 15 of them left that translated into something meaningful and worthy of registering.

Patterns are nice, but if you can find some with a good pattern and a good translation at $9 hand-reg it's instant money as people are already flipping them for $50 (yes even with vowels)... I'm sure that floor number will be in the $100's within the next month, and valuable to end users who are seeking them out.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not a big 5L fan, but I started buying very selectively. My 5L of choice ones that translate into direct words and phrases.

I've been seeing them sell on the forums over the last month for $30-$60, but once I saw TTUAN.com sell for $1,576 USD on 4.cn I realized that strong meaningful translations are desirable. Chinese and investors are registering these too, the problem is that if you don't speak Chinese then translating a huge volume to find the best ones almost impossible.

I'm working on it and will publish a list of translated available 5L's with at least two repeating characters (3-4 days).

Patterns are nice, but if you can find some with a good pattern and a good translation at $9 hand-reg it's instant money as people are already flipping them for $50 (yes even with vowels)... I'm sure that floor number will be in the $100's within the next month, and valuable to end users who are seeking them out.

If you are Chinese you are on the gold mine, but if you use google translate - there are tons of mistakes there.

And if you are not chinese, Patterns a good way to reg something > reg fee after pattern buyout )

•••
If you are Cinese you are on the gold mine, but if you use google translete - there are tons of mistakes there.

I agree, there are mistakes, but with anything you just hedge your buys.

You review the translation, do a few searches, take the $9 risk, then have them evaluated afterwards. Buying a 5L with a repeating consonant will also also lower the risk of acquisition. Which is why I am only targeting DN's with repeating consonants.

•••
If you are Chinese you are on the gold mine, but if you use google translate - there are tons of mistakes there.

And if you are not chinese, Patterns a good way to reg something > reg fee after pattern buyout )
All the good names are almost gone, the triple premium I think are pretty much sold out, by the time they wake up, all the non vowels will be gone. As for the guys for all the non Chinese speaking people claiming to decipher the meanings, be very careful.

A google translate is not completely foolproof.

Last edited:
•••
47% Available
1% have been taken just for 4,5 hours

•••
•••
1% in 5 hours is an amazing pace, that is 5% a day

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back