IT.COM

$6.95 & $7.95 $8.95 Enom accounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, I just want to know what type of enom account you use.
I, the very moment use a $7.95 enom account which i have bought for 25 bucks.
With that i bought 10-15 domains, and as we will go i will buy a lot more, so i think have recovered the cost of buying.
I just want to know type of enom account most of you guys are using on the whole. or shall i say average.

I personally think that $7.95 enom account is the most used. could be $8.95 too:D

*I was kind of confused if this is the right forum, but i believe that since we are talking about domain reg, it could be appropriate.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
6.95 enom resellers are , well not rare so much, but expensive.

I see them go at 400 usd in ebay.

I'm stuck with a 8.95 enom reseller I got for free :D

•••
and

and how many domains u got?

•••
not much, I can't afford to refill my account just yet :D

I might do so if I get a 7.95 enom reseller.

•••
6.95 I got on ebay some time ago, I use it mainly to transfer in domains bought/caught elsewhere.

•••
•••
•••
7.95 resellers for my own use. I plan to transfer all my domains to that account.

Eran

Last edited:
•••
I got $6.95, $6.99 & $7.95 reseller accounts. :D

•••
$6.99

how did u get 6.99 enom reseller accounts? also, u seem to have a lot of enom accounts, are u the subseller or direct etp? and did u create a lot of accounts when they started offering 6.95 enom accounts?

•••
I purchased this $6.99 from a ETP.

You could create unlimited accounts (from $6.95 to ?? ) back before the new enom rule.

•••
•••
$8.96 want a better one tho. PM me with offers. :)

•••
Uh... i want a ENOM $6.95.

I have a Directi.com $6.95 but it's just not the same :(

•••
Can someone explain what the difference is between a reseller and a retail account? Or at least when it comes to Enom. Can both types of accounts be used when you're selling domains to other people, for example, to push the names to other accounts? Can a reseller account create other reseller accounts (at a higher price)?
Thanks for the info.

•••
Wow thats cheap for domains!

•••
reseller

a reseller account can create accounts for other people, while a retail account can't. Also if you have a reseller account, you have to pay $100 upfront, while on retail you need not. I donot about pushing the domains in retail, but i know that you can do it in reseller accounts.

Also you can setup your own domain registeration website if you have a reseller account.

•••
rackshack.net sells domains for $5+tax

HostLead

•••
How much can Enom reseller earn per month? I mean an average reseller?

•••
by

by the number of resellers and clients you have. i am a reseller and i earn zilch cuz i am not interested in offering domain reg. but if you offer domain reg to others your revenues will depend on the pricing and number of customers you have.:talk:

•••
i got a $6.95/ $6.99/$7.15/$7.45/$7.95/$7.99/$8.08/$8.95 dont use any just selling them lol.

•••
domain guru

domain guru, you sure have a lot of reseller accountsD-:. do you get money from them when resellers under you purchase a domain? obvisiously you must have a 6.95 acount for yourself.

•••
A lot of registrars offer free membership, all you need to do is to make enough prepayment which is often not much, so why a big fuss paying for just getting in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back