Domain Empire

$7.81 click on Sedo!

Spaceship
Watch

ATL.tv

atl.tvEstablished Member
Impact
WOW...

I bought an aged domain with traffic, Gwinnett.net listed on another site. It gets good traffic (30+ UV/day) and several clicks per day. Gwinnett is one of the 4 counties that make up Atlanta. I selected the most relevant keywords to optimize parking.

I was just amazed after only seeing $0.03 and $0.06 clicks for so long to see such a high paying advertiser. I know many of you get high paying clicks but this is the first time for me.

Geographic niche domains are my niche.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
congo

hope i get these lind of clicks soon

•••
ATL.tv said:
WOW...

I was just amazed after only seeing $0.03 and $0.06 clicks for so long to see such a high paying advertiser.

Congrats... but I have a nagging feeling that Sedo's model works this way. You keep getting pennies for 25 days and they make their profits. Then to keep you excited and happy they throw in some random higher paid click on the 26th day to retain you with them. I hope I am wrong about Sedo's model, but I'd rather have a consistent performance with companies like parked.com, than wait for the rainbow days at Sedo.

•••
It will take me about 3 days and 80 clicks to get to that number on Sedo. They must be making so much money with the click differential.

•••
ATL.tv said:
WOW...

I bought an aged domain with traffic, Gwinnett.net listed on another site. It gets good traffic (30+ UV/day) and several clicks per day. Gwinnett is one of the 4 counties that make up Atlanta. I selected the most relevant keywords to optimize parking.

I was just amazed after only seeing $0.03 and $0.06 clicks for so long to see such a high paying advertiser. I know many of you get high paying clicks but this is the first time for me.

in regular sedo or sedopro ?

thanks

•••
My highest click so far was 1.30 euro :)

•••
congrats

one of my domains as well recorded a €6.30 (my highest so far) click one week back on sedo, it normaly gets clicks in range of €0.04 - €0.20
this domain gets about 5-10 visitors a day but i hardly get a click once a week though it seems like highly targeted ads for the domain name

•••
sedo sucks these days, but your great RPC shows it can be very nice. enjoy :)

•••
•••
My highest at sedo is 4.2euros,4.2euros<$7.81 :kickass:

•••
l2ride55 said:
My reply? I have removed them from Sedo Parking
So if i dont like someone I can just put up a web page with links to there domains and then get there domains removed from Sedo? Seems like a crap policy.

•••
This month - 37 clicks for $1.71.

Someone is making money.

•••
congratulations that's pretty high

•••
Sedo = $$$ place to make money. Albiet, I rather be paid in Euros then USD.

•••
Congratulations Tim

wish you well with it

Cheers

•••
Just noticed I recieved a 6,8$ click on one of my Sedo-domains. I can't understand who's paying that much for a simle click!

•••
Shouldn't it be the domain owner asking the parking company where the traffic is coming from since the parking company has access to the server logs?!?

•••
well i dont know about the parking com[pany but sedo can and is doing things like this.. and u guys have got proof.. thanks, this forum is such a great help..
please suggest wat is the best (all terms) parking site??

•••
Im getting great clicks at sedo ATM, 2.00-5.00 euro and the best days have been Thursday and Friday, for me at least.

One was a dot.info that payed for it registration price 7 times over, on its very first click. cool huh

•••
•••
Much higher then I've ever gotten. I usualy pull out the $.04 clicks and the rare $.50 clicks. I wish I could get a $1 click but we will see eventually I guess.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back