NameSilo

discuss 7N.com SOLD over $2,000+ at GD auction last week

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NYK

uno dos tres CUATRO!!Top Member
Impact
7 numbers.com in MIRRORED - pattern already sold at over $2,000 at GD last week... I believe it was expired domains so it will reflect in Namebio.com very shortly.

AND YES THEY WERE EVEN WITH 2 "4s"!!! The Pattern was AB CCC AB.
And 6N.com were sold over $5,000+

NUMERIC EXPLOSION COMING UP!!!

Screenshot taken before auction ended...pity did not followed up on final result but we will all see it soon on Namebio.com.

Attachments

• screenshot.pdf
    128.6 KB · Views: 48
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Yep still a great profit on what surely was a hand reg only 3-4 months ago?

•••
Godaddy is sure winner as it takes 20% commission of $2K+ sales.
For the $20 sale, I believe Godaddy's commission is $15 minimum. What's left for the seller?

Good business indeed for GD.
LOL agreed!

•••
Wow surprised info that 7N reaches so much height in just a month! Awesome!

•••
After 5N and 6N which rose sharply over the past few months, I believe 7N will follow their footsteps.
It's just a matter of time.

•••
Good patterns and good numbers are what you need to have in 7N and beyond

•••
I sold my 7N.com on Flippa for $ 10 a day ago. So, not sure here what price explosion that we are talking about. It was a normal auction and not a premium one. Still, it doesn''t justify the kind of prices that we are talking about here.

https://flippa.com/6052297-8083818-com

•••
OMG...So it all can men-made make-believe results. :ahhh:

•••
Not sure if Go DADDY is a better place to sell numeric domain as compared to Flippa. But still, the market economics should equate both the platform's prices as far as numeric domains are concerned.. I assume.

•••
You can hand reg "888" 7n.com's right now for $8-9 only around 3K left, and once the sell out is over, you will be able to 5x your money, and the sell out will be over this month.

•••
Jim, I think those 888 are those wd 0 and 4,right?

•••
Yes with "4 and or "0", most of the Chinese are buying all those out, so they don't care if it has "4 and "0" as long as it has "888" they like them.

•••
Bought 1500 of those myself, I love "4 and "0" with "888".

•••
I.m buy this domain 5148881 good or not good domain I.m see ""888""

•••
just threw up about 25 7n.coms with 4's so lets see where they end up :)

(wasn't looking at long term with these, just short term).

Last edited:
•••
Any list of the remaining ones guys?

•••
just threw up about 25 7n.coms with 4's so lets see where they end up :)

(wasn't looking at long term with these, just short term).

Where did you threw them up?

•••
just up on godaddy auction for a week.

•••
Anyone buying 7n.com chips bulk at low prices can PM

•••
I sold my 7N.com on Flippa for $ 10 a day ago. So, not sure here what price explosion that we are talking about. It was a normal auction and not a premium one. Still, it doesn''t justify the kind of prices that we are talking about here.

https://flippa.com/6052297-8083818-com
I bought from you and I am realy sorry if you paid 9$ to list the auction, but now I can not sold it for 5$ more, so I agree, all this post is just BS.

In godaddy auctions the bids are not real, there are thousand of fake accounts that are bidding only to increase value on domains and there are not paying for the auctions and then selling the domain in other market for same large value. This is a scam !

The real auctions are still there and does not get any bids !

•••
7 numbers.com in MIRRORED - pattern already sold at over $2,000 at GD last week... I believe it was expired domains so it will reflect in Namebio.com very shortly.

AND YES THEY WERE EVEN WITH 2 "4s"!!! The Pattern was AB CCC AB.
And 6N.com were sold over $5,000+

NUMERIC EXPLOSION COMING UP!!!

Screenshot taken before auction ended...pity did not followed up on final result but we will all see it soon on Namebio.com.
I believe it's the Chinese that are buying these numbered domains. They have meaning there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back