IT.COM

information 8 - Free To Use Tools – We use Daily for Domain Name Investing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the article, much appreciate the effort.

At first I thought it was about domain specific tools, but from my point of view there was not that much special in it.

Things like: DotDb.com, WayBackMachine, SEO KPI Relevancy, Dropcatching Services, Domain Analytics (Which TLD has been bought in a certain month more or less / increasing or decreasing), Sites like SquadHelp or Estimation Tools, ChatGpt and its domain plugins, Probably Analytical sources for forecasting - That would arouse my interest and would be more unique.

I do not want to criticize, but as the technology is evolving, this could potentially get more clicks and interest.

Regards,
Zotix.

Edit: I had a quick look on your other Articles, probably it would also be beneficial to take one Point out and go into Deep Dive. Just my 2 cents :)

•••
Things like: DotDb.com, WayBackMachine, SEO KPI Relevancy, Dropcatching Services, Domain Analytics (Which TLD has been bought in a certain month more or less / increasing or decreasing), Sites like SquadHelp or Estimation Tools, ChatGpt and its domain plugins, Probably Analytical sources for forecasting - That would arouse my interest and would be more unique.
Check the site in my signature (full disclosure - hasn't been updated in quite a while).

•••
I use three of them regularly.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back