Dynadot

9 Unique articles on Internet Marketing - never sold before 100% original 4,005 words

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I have 9 articles on Internet Marketing. Each of these articles is unique and written by me. They have never been sold before and will never be sold again. These articles are listed elsewhere, but I assure you they will only be sold once. Exclusive rights to these articles will pass to the buyer. I am asking $25 for this article pack. 4,005 words total. The articles and word counts are listed below:

* Do’s and don’ts of Internet marketing (407)
* Is it possible to succeed at Internet marketing without a web site? (486)
* One very important but little known Internet marketing fact that you may not have been told (411)
* Internet marketing has the changed the rules of business (411)
* Offline marketing is no match for Internet marketing (415)
* How to avoid mistakes when writing articles for marketing (441)
* Using viral marketing to gain Internet success (424)
* Foundations to help you succeed at Internet marketing (405)
* Pairing off your Internet marketing strategies to double their impact (510)

I accept payment via PayPal. Once payment is received I will email the articles as an attachment to your PayPal email address.

For questions please PM me.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey, we have a bulk order for you to write articles on various topics for our website.
So, please come up with your proposal. Every article would be near about 1000 words.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Martin

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back