IT.COM

negotiable A Domain For 4 Bucks!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal only, secretlov3.org -->4 bucks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Didn't you just purchase that from someone else here?

•••
•••
But I'm selling it for 4 dollars. Is anyone interrested?

•••
Um, I can also add a good 100MB of space and a 6GIB of bandwidtch for free, I think 4 bucks is very cheap.

•••
•••
Are you interrested no? Why are you posting so many times here? Just to get points? Do you work here?

•••
$4 for a domain with webhosting included? very nice deal

•••
•••
Originally posted by Emzzz
Are you interrested no? Why are you posting so many times here? Just to get points? Do you work here?

No, I am trying to help out the mods/admins and also I was informing you that this is not the type of name people look for here. You don't need to be rude. Also, I am not obsessed with points like most people coming here.

•••
Um, well that person who said it was a nice deal works here. If the domain wasnt aprooved he would have told me.

•••
ok, it's not that it isn't approved. Most people here just don't want that name. Over 90% of people here are 25+ in age.

•••
Um, I don't care, I'm trying to slel it. I'm 100% I can sell it.

•••
Can you give a more detailed description?

Eg: how many hits it gets
what the site used to be

•••
20-30 hits per day. The site used to be a personal/design/hosting/psds website=O

•••
If you need more description il be here;)

•••
Do you have stats to show the site does get those hits?

Even though they arnt the best quality

•••
Um, well I changed the DNS 3 days ago, I can't really log in the CPANEL... I'm sorry... But I can always add a good 100mb +the domain for 4 bucks

•••
hmmm... I don't like the 3 in it.

•••
•••
i dont need hosting i have like 40 gigs per month myself that i pay for

How do YOU know it gets hits then if you just changed DNS ?
Did the previous owner give you stats?

•••
I know, It's dumb. but het 4 bucks is a good deal

•••
Please refrain from making derogatory comments in someone's sales thread. It's not polite to the seller.

You may not like what someone is selling, but that does not take away their right to put it for sale.

•••
ok i give up

If i dont get stats either a screenshot or a page
im not buying sorry

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Please refrain from making derogatory comments in someone's sales thread. It's not polite to the seller.

Sorry.. again as I have posted twice now.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back