Dynadot

negotiable A Domain For 4 Bucks!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal only, secretlov3.org -->4 bucks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes. Let me check my mail Dot leader.

•••
You can contact her in AIM toxicated annie.

•••
•••
cant you contact her to get stats/screenshot of some sort?

•••
•••
•••
•••
that's an awful lot of posts for a $4 domain. I agree that this is not an appraisal thread. If you like it, buy it. If you have questions, ask them. If you don't like it, hit back on your browser and move on to the next thread :)

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
No, I am trying to help out the mods/admins and also I was informing you that this is not the type of name people look for here. You don't need to be rude. Also, I am not obsessed with points like most people coming here.

Maybe so but you should not be crapping in the guys sales thread

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=914

Just my 0.02

•••
lol you mean girls no? lol

•••
This thread has gotten out of hand.

We introduced the policy of no derogatory comments in people's sales threads after this post was made, but not because of this thread. It's just a good policy to have to let people do business.

I don't believe GC, Corey or DotLeader had any mal intent with their posts, and GC has already spoken to us about the matter and the comments have been removed. No problems guys. Just enjoy the forum, make money, and be happy.

Emzzz, if you could, please repost your offer for the domain and webhosting deal and I will close this thread and let it die.

•••
no need to repost yet ;)
Im waiting on a reply to my PM
she may have her first sale B-)

•••
Well done, DotLeader (love your new name, by the way). :D
Congratulations to both buyer and seller, hopefully!

If the seller here or the potential buyer need my assistance to facilitate the sales process or to clarify anything (it's been an eventful thread), please PM me directly. I'd be happy to assist.
Thanks for being so cool, as well. Makes life a lot easier and a heck of a lot more enjoyable. ;)

•••
•••
Emzzz geez you do get lots of hits. !!

•••
•••
•••
ok Please post here or pm me your paypal email :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by Emzzz
who else?:(

I think DotLeader was going to buy it. He asked for your paypal.

•••
the domain cant be trasferred

•••
•••
I think Ermina might lock them there.. not sure.

•••
•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
the domain cant be trasferred

That is just the way the .ORG registry displays Whois. She needs to only unlock it to push it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back