Dynadot

discuss A few brandables I picked. Would like to have your opinions.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoneDeranger

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone. I'm trying to get into brandables niche so I registered a few brandables. Some might have seen it in "your reg of the day". Since i do not have anyone to consult with I hope someone will give me an honest feedback about them:

Sharpeedo
Paradaiso
Legatory

---
All com's.

Much appreciation for any feedback. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't have any feeling for Sharpeedo.com

55.2M pages in Google for Paradiso, 12.7K pages for Paradaiso. I'd concentrate on those 12.7K pages.

Legatory is a dictionary word, not a brandable (although it might be brandable. Think: apple=computers/phones).

•••
I don't have any feeling for Sharpeedo.com

55.2M pages in Google for Paradiso, 12.7K pages for Paradaiso. I'd concentrate on those 12.7K pages.

Legatory is a dictionary word, not a brandable (although it might be brandable. Think: apple=computers/phones).
Thanks for the comment!

About legatory.. it's pretty weird because giogle keyword shows no searches at all, plus Google Chrome marks this word as a typo. Are you sure it's a one-word dictionary?

•••
Do a google search and you will see it is a dictionary domains

•••
Out of three, my vote is for Paradaiso... :)

•••
The same here ... Pardaiso has great feeling to it, pleasant name .... nice pick

•••
Do a google search and you will see it is a dictionary domains

You mean: "
LEGATORY, dead man's part or share. (q.v.) The third part of a freeman's personal estate, which by the custom of London, in case he had a wife and children, the freeman might always have disposed of by will. Bac. Ab. Customs of London."

Is that the definition you ran into?

Out of three, my vote is for Paradaiso... :)

The same here ... Pardaiso has great feeling to it, pleasant name .... nice pick

Thank you! Hope it will make some profit!

•••
You mean: "
LEGATORY, dead man's part or share. (q.v.) The third part of a freeman's personal estate, which by the custom of London, in case he had a wife and children, the freeman might always have disposed of by will. Bac. Ab. Customs of London."

Is that the definition you ran into?

When I did a search for legatory in google, all the top 5 of the 10.9k results are dictionary definitions for legatory. I think I went into one of those definitions, and it said something like that, yes.

•••
Focus on Pardaiso, good choice !

•••
Focus on Pardaiso, good choice !
Given that you have it misspelled it's pretty bad as a brandable.

The name is awkward and too close to paradiso with an extra vowel syllable that makes it awkward and difficult to spell and recall.

For evidence? Have everyone abovev who thought it was good to type it again tomorrow without looking back at the name.

Sharpeedo is so close to Sharpie or Speedo and doesn't invoke anything

Legatory is just an ugly name sounding formal name - which is because it's a 19th century legal term.

Brandables should be zippy and totally unforgettable. It should be something you can only say and only spell one possible way unless it's a real catchy or trendy thing (like the dropping the e in words that works for some reason)

•••
To be honest, I copied and paste.

Lazy days.. :)

•••
To be honest, I copied and paste.

Lazy days.. :)

Ha! Didn't realize you weren't the first one who misspelled it.

Question is, which do you like? Pardaiso or Paradaiso? :)

•••
Drum roll pleaaaaaase.

Paradaiso.

It could benefit an end user of some sought.. All about the demand my friend..

•••
Hi, Thanks for the comments.. About paradaiso and paradiso - I own both because I could not choose between them. We'll see what will sell sooner

•••
•••
Hi, Thanks for the comments.. About paradaiso and paradiso - I own both because I could not choose between them. We'll see what will sell sooner

Paradiso is awesome... unfortunately, Atlas Foods realized this years ago

Paradaiso is bad.
Pardaiso is bad

The fact that in 10 posts it has been spelled different ways and even YOU got it wrong -referring to the much better name you don't own - says everything.
Paradiso is a XX,XXX name

The best thing I can say about Pardaiso is that it's an Anagram of Diaspora. That's True!

•••
Paradiso is awesome... unfortunately, Atlas Foods realized this years ago

Paradaiso is bad.
Pardaiso is bad

The fact that in 10 posts it has been spelled different ways and even YOU got it wrong -referring to the much better name you don't own - says everything.
Paradiso is a XX,XXX name

The best thing I can say about Pardaiso is that it's an Anagram of Diaspora. That's True!

That is a learning experience I can tell !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back