Dynadot

advice Domain Names for Sale - Looking for Your Opinions on Prices

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cinfikir

Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm asking the right price for the domain names I'm selling on the forum. I would really appreciate your honest opinions on this.

The domain names I'm selling are:

netflixpasshack. com 2000$

holidayandfamilyvisit. com 7500$

twitterlike. com 2000$

inthemeta. world 6000$

Do you think these prices are reasonable, or should they be higher or lower?

Additionally, is there anything else I can do to sell my domain names faster and more easily?

Thank you in advance for all your comments and suggestions.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
meta, twitter and netflix
Got 3 real winners there

•••
thank you for the answer. I'm selling it on dan. com but I'm not sure if it can actually be sold?

•••
Anything can be sold but those prices on the high side. Good luck 🍀

•••
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm asking the right price for the domain names I'm selling on the forum. I would really appreciate your honest opinions on this.

The domain names I'm selling are:

netflixpasshack. com 2000$

holidayandfamilyvisit. com 7500$

twitterlike. com 2000$

inthemeta. world 6000$

Do you think these prices are reasonable, or should they be higher or lower?

Additionally, is there anything else I can do to sell my domain names faster and more easily?

Thank you in advance for all your comments and suggestions.
Three of the names you registered are actually liabilities, and the other is worthless. Here is my advice to you, don't buy trademarked domains!

•••
•••
The assessment of the other members in this thread is accurate.

Worthless domains, to be blunt and sorry.

•••
I think your prices are too low..

•••
Thank you everyone for your responses. I live in Turkey, and the value of the currency here is very low. So, the prices I quoted are actually due to the devaluation of the Turkish Lira against the dollar. I also have some debts, so I had to set these prices in order to make the payments. Whether it is right or wrong, I am sure those of you who are in this business know better than me. I hope I can sell it soon. Thank you again.

•••
Thank you everyone for your responses. I live in Turkey, and the value of the currency here is very low. So, the prices I quoted are actually due to the devaluation of the Turkish Lira against the dollar. I also have some debts, so I had to set these prices in order to make the payments. Whether it is right or wrong, I am sure those of you who are in this business know better than me. I hope I can sell it soon. Thank you again.
Thank you for sharing your perspective. While I understand the currency challenges, investing in trademarked domains remains risky. It’s essential to consider legal implications and potential liabilities. Perhaps diversifying your portfolio with non-TM domains could be a more sustainable approach. Best of luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back