auction a2q.co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridwan C

Impact
Features:

-Only 3 character domain. With .co extension in total it is only 5 character (in some ways better than 3 character .com domains).

-Brandable a Memorable. You can't forget the domain after a single glance. Go ahead..try to forget it!

-Most importantly it is meaningful.
a2q is the short form of enormous business and scientific terms. e.g.: Assurance to Quality, Approach to Quality, Assessment to Quality, Answer to Questions etc. Google a2q for more details.

-Very easy to type and pronounce.

-For being a short length domain it can be easily incorporated in company logo and other branding materials.

-Looks very professional and premium.

Possibilities:

Enormous possibilities in business and corporate fields.

At present moment 3 character .com domains are insanely expensive and very hard to find for buying. The scenario will be the same for other popular extensions like .co within next 2-3 years.

Just imagine a multi-billion dollar company wanting this domain name!

Payment:

You can pay with any debit or credit card. I'll send invoice using payoneer. I am also open to use Escrow service.

Registrar:

Godaddy LLC, 4 Months to expire.

Logo and Branding:

I'll be happy to design a modern, fully professional logo for this domain completely free of charge.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Happy bidding!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is the renewal date? Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back