NameSilo

question Active UDRP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Odyssey888

Established Member
Impact
I need advice on what to do? I want to delete the domain, but I can't.Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I want to delete the domain

Why did you register the domain if you want to delete it?

Weirder still... if they have filed a UDRP to obtain the domain name, and you do not want the domain name, then why do you want to delete it instead of simply agreeing to let them have it?

Settlement or Other Grounds for Termination​

(a) If, before the Panel's decision, the Parties agree on a settlement, the Panel shall terminate the administrative proceeding. A settlement shall follow steps 17(a)(i) – 17(a)(vii):
(i) The Parties provide written notice of a request to suspend the proceedings because the parties are discussing settlement to the Provider.
(ii) The Provider acknowledges receipt of the request for suspension and informs the Registrar of the suspension request and the expected duration of the suspension.
(iii) The Parties reach a settlement and provide a standard settlement form to the Provider further to the Provider's supplemental rules and settlement form. The standard settlement form is not intended to be an agreement itself, but only to summarize the essential terms of the Parties' separate settlement agreement. The Provider shall not disclose the completed standard settlement form to any third party.
(iv) The Provider shall confirm to the Registrar, copying the Parties, the outcome of the settlement as it relates to actions that need to be taken by the Registrar.
(v) Upon receiving notice from the Provider further to 17(a)(iv), the Registrar shall remove the Lock within two (2) business days.
(vi) The Complainant shall confirm to the Provider that the settlement as it relates to the domain name(s) has been implemented further to the Provider's supplemental rules.
(vii) The Provider will dismiss the proceedings without prejudice unless otherwise stipulated in the settlement.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back